Reviews for Unvanquished: Redux
bolollablack chapter 7 . 4/12
I am readind this after i read Return, but it feel right though. I am diving into it with all my mind, body, thoughts and it is just... Overwhelming, in the good way, i swear. It is powerful, beautiful, grief and calmness, joy and sorrow, and strengh in it all at once. You know, i kinda can't bear it -again in rhe best sense. I love the three stories, thanks from all my heart! They are surreal, but fit their "Always" and the storyline for them. Sorry my language is not so good, but this helps me get through some difficulties in my days. And gives me hope.
Roadrunnerz chapter 16 . 4/6
What a contrast between this one and the first story! It's like a ying and yang, where the first one is dark and bleak and heart-breaking, this one is so full of love and hope and romance.

While I kind of missed the angsty can't-hit-the-next-button-fast-enough tension of the first story, I can't say I didn't love this one too. So interesting to see what happened next, what the consequences of the prison break were (physically for Kate and emotionally for Castle) and I could picture it so vividly, their castle home in Russia and the train journey across Europe (what a fantastic setting).

And the fact that they had a daughter named Reese, whom they kept calling peanut butter cup...okay, that was just too cute for words. Made me smile throughout the whole story.

LOVED!

Looking forward to the third one!
honeyandvodka chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
It's really lovely. Train travel is the best and it's a charming, lovely story. :)
honeyandvodka chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Ohhh their family is home!
honeyandvodka chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
Of course the train people are all falling in love with Reese :)
honeyandvodka chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
Oh fun! I love watching them plan for their new place!
honeyandvodka chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
Oh yes, Germany and the great bread and rolls at the stations. Love it. Miss it!
honeyandvodka chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Ah that's a sweet one even if I'm still a bit jealous of the train food!
honeyandvodka chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Sweetness.
honeyandvodka chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Oh poor Kate!
honeyandvodka chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Well this one had it all, huh?! I was laughing (in public) when dream baby was called twix, and then I was so sad by the end!
honeyandvodka chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Sexy :)
honeyandvodka chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Cuteness.
honeyandvodka chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Seems like they got better for in the restaurant car than I ever did! Wonderful.
honeyandvodka chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Sleeping on the train is the best! I adore long distance train travel. :)