Reviews for Unvanquished: Redux
YahLiz chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
This is fabulous. The while Unvanquished world is just an amazing AU. Sorry that I'm so late to the party, but thank you for creating such a beautiful world.
GT500RonSmith chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
I know why I skipped reading these stories, they took Caskett away from the 12th! Away from their family and the joy that they shared working together. That common interest that let them finally build their bond. I felt that they should always have that, but that wouldn't be realistic anyway! Sooner or later, they would want to move on from it, enjoy life away from solving crime on a daily basis. Like you have them here. The only key difference I see is her weakness, but she is getting stronger, and with her dad there and maybe Martha and Alexis around a lot more, she will be getting more rest, which seemed to help her get better.

I'm heading into the next installment! Can't stop now! Maybe you will let the boys clear her name so they won't have to hide at all and maybe she will get close to 100% recovered! I am hopeful!
GT500RonSmith chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Castle has all three of his girls with him in Paris and they are happy! What a nice scene to end a chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Kate has come a long way!
GT500RonSmith chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
I love it that they are so hot for each other all the time now!
GT500RonSmith chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Beautiful stuff!
GT500RonSmith chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Nice! They got their 'again' and they are doing 'partners' with the baby!
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
It's like she's taken a step backwards! The best part of this chapter was where she takes notice of the man she is and tells him she loves him. I never grow tired of reading where either one of them say it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Didn't expect to see her have this spell at the end here!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
That was fairly emotional, but they have gotten over a huge hurdle I think!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
He has got to get that phrase out of his mind! She is getting better and she wants this! This marriage is about both of them, not just him. Their choices, not his. He needs to give her a chance to get stronger before he puts his foot down. Hard to see him this negative!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
That was neat! Not to be out done by a stranger in the dining car!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Anything to hear her laugh.
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Good! He needed to be thankful for having her, not sorry for how he had to accomplish it! She understands and she is fighting her way back! He knows her way too well to ever think that she would give up trying to come back from this!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
So much love! Her strength is improving it seems and she seems determined. Sure hope it gets better!