Reviews for FBI JUSTICE LEAGUE
Zamskyetye chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Lol, this is so hilarious. I was laughing really hard when I got a cramp and then started to cry...

Whatever, are you going to make more chapters?, because I love the plot and the boys doing stuff and bla bla bla and it's so funny all the thing about fat girls xD, so creative.

Well, I don't have another thing to say so, I'll leave, my cereal needs me *zoom* (this morning I found a big, fat, brown cockroach in one of all my cereal. - I was like "KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE! NO ONE MESS UP WITH MY CEREAL!" argh.)
ThreadbareSP chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Looks good! It was entertaining, funny, in-character, and actually South Park-esque. Bravo.

My only suggestion is to not overplay Cartman's odd speaking mannerisms... I've found that forcing his "accent" too hard can sometimes backfire; if you write him in character, then the reader will hear his voice in their head with all the inflections and strange vowel formations.

One last little insignificant thing I noticed is that you have Stan worry that the police will "still" their spotlight... I think you mean "steal".

But overall, this looks really good! I look forward to reading more.