Reviews for You Might Just Love The Girl If
Mazamba chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Okay, that was the third most adorable thing I've read in my entire life.
Sqweebs chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Daww such a moe little update. I'm still hoping for that KonaxTsukasa in Comiket chapter. Hopefully you make it Flygon. Can't wait for the next.
stealthmomo chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Awwwwwww... Just. AWWWWWWW!

Moe moe kyun. When you write fluff you do it perfectly. Of course, anything with Yutaka will take one into the moe overload zone.

Not even Konata's love of gaming can withstand the kawaii loli onslaught of Yu-chan's moe-ness.

Another enjoyable little character study my friend. Well done again.

peacepeace,

'momo
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Happy birthday Flygon! I wasn't able to make a huge birthday celebration like last year. (Unfortunately) I still have that photo saved in my phone and on my computer. Heh, you wouldn't BELIEVE how many odd glances that gets when people look through my photos. XD Anyways, it's been a great 2 years being on this site and I have you (and ironically your birthday chapter) to thank for that! I still wish I had gotten a chapter up but ill be uploading the next Love Is War on the celebration of the 2 year aneversarry of Runawa Otaku I suppose. Speaking of which I discovered a list of the "Top Lucky Star FanFictions" and Lucky Life, Luckier Star, and Runaway Otaku were all on there (No Smusher unfortunately though :( ) I was so surprised to see my story was up there with your guys's stories that I wanted to jump for joy! Anyways, happy birthday! Enjoy your special day, I gotta go to a College tomorrow. Maybe ill see Konata and Kagami while I'm there! XP
Gigarot chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Just lovely.

And happy birthday.
mariofan48 chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
What a happy birthday indeed...
stealthmomo chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Don't revise a thing. Perfect as is. Happy Birthday Flygon Master. Your birthday but we get the present.

peacepeace

'momo
gangstayoshi41 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
POOLLLLLLLYYYWWWOOOOGGGSSSSSS! Referencing is... good? Great story as always Flygon. My first review though.
stealthmomo chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
HA! Fantastic! Of course you had me fooled. And as funny as it was, it was even funnier on second reading - replacing the mental image of Konata and Kagami with Kuroi and Yui.

Good one Fly. Really good one
Sqweebs chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
I had to re-read that just to figure out who it was. X/ I got deeply confused then I figured it out.
JbstormburstADV chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
That was EVIL. XD I won't grudge you Kuroi x Yui, though, since I can appreciate it.

And if you need ideas, do something else like you did with "Just One Look" but maybe... Konata x Ayano? Yeah, make it a prequel to "Personality Change" because there is a lot of potential to expand it.
armydillo62O chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Updated on my BIRTHDAY! Can't believe I haven't followed this story. (Stories.) Misao buying Tsukasa was awesome, as well as minami's blank check.

Spark of inspiration... Well, I have a few ideas. I know you are a hardcore Konami guy, so I won't ask for a Konata x Tsukasa story.
...Patty x Misao? Misao x Ayano x Tsukasa? (Yeah, I'm looking at YOU Zokusho! Patricia's maid, now!) I'm not really asking for any of them, just throwing down ideas.

Keep it up. I'm liking this.
Gigarot chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Haha, sorry Konata but it's your fault for being a sexy kitty pet (and for making the whole class to tease the poor Kagami). Once you active Kagami's horny switch there's nothing you can do to stop her.
SatanDeath1990 chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Nothing cuter than some Misao x Tsukasa!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
If you make a continuation of this chapter can you post the whole thing in a separate storie and raise the raiting to M? Please...:3 3