Reviews for You Might Just Love The Girl If
DoubleBoxEven chapter 13 . 5/6
Flygon you sonofagun, how ya been? I just dropped in here for the first time in years, and just so happen to see you story on the front page! I'm really glad you're still writing, never stop brother!

Sorry I haven't kept up with you here, just been totally absorbed in running my butcher shop to the point I guess I neglected some of my friends. I know it's not much, but sorry about that. Enoughw about my feelings though let's get on to reviewing.

I love this story, and how you change up the focus between characters a lot. Proving once again you don't need a million billion words to make something great as you make them all count. Your writing technique seems more refined than last time I read your writing, maybe you've been practising? Or maybe you're just that good.

My favorite chapter was chapter 5 although all the naughtiness in a couple other chapters had me chuckling. Specifically Yui and Nanako! You go Nanako! Never say never! On the Konata and Yutaka chapter I felt like Yutaka accidentally bringing the spider in was a missed opportunity, but worth it for dem feelz.

Really loved catching up on this, and I'll try to at least review whatever I see you post on here. I hope you're doing well for yourself, and still working towards whatever dreams you have. Just hang in there, and keep being the man, later!
Redler Red7 chapter 13 . 3/5
Well, well, well. A veteran returns. Welcome back.

That was a really cute chapter. This is definitely something I'd see Patty and Hiyori doing on their free days. The very idea of it brings me to a high pitched squee
Acsuperman chapter 13 . 3/4
FLYGOOOOOOON!
Welcome back, man! God its been too long! Reading through this chapter was some kind of nostalgic, I'll tell ya that. Your writing style is still as delightfully unique as when you left us.
It was short, but that is the point of a drabble. It was pretty adorable, too. Hiyori and Patricia are two characters I've never had any particular talent writing, but this did them justice.
Man, I'm glad you're back. So, lacking ideas, huh? Hm~... Well, if you'd like to leave Konami in It's a Lucky Life, you could always try KagamiXTsukasa! I'd be curious to see your take on them.
Hm~... Have you seen RWBY? You could do some from there, some main stream White Rose or Bumblebee.
I know I'm not really giving that many ideas, I'm just listing pairings, but it's late here. If I can think of more, I'll PM them to ya!
We're glad to have ya back!
Mazamba chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Okay, that was the third most adorable thing I've read in my entire life.
Sqweebs chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Daww such a moe little update. I'm still hoping for that KonaxTsukasa in Comiket chapter. Hopefully you make it Flygon. Can't wait for the next.
stealthmomo chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Awwwwwww... Just. AWWWWWWW!

Moe moe kyun. When you write fluff you do it perfectly. Of course, anything with Yutaka will take one into the moe overload zone.

Not even Konata's love of gaming can withstand the kawaii loli onslaught of Yu-chan's moe-ness.

Another enjoyable little character study my friend. Well done again.

peacepeace,

'momo
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Happy birthday Flygon! I wasn't able to make a huge birthday celebration like last year. (Unfortunately) I still have that photo saved in my phone and on my computer. Heh, you wouldn't BELIEVE how many odd glances that gets when people look through my photos. XD Anyways, it's been a great 2 years being on this site and I have you (and ironically your birthday chapter) to thank for that! I still wish I had gotten a chapter up but ill be uploading the next Love Is War on the celebration of the 2 year aneversarry of Runawa Otaku I suppose. Speaking of which I discovered a list of the "Top Lucky Star FanFictions" and Lucky Life, Luckier Star, and Runaway Otaku were all on there (No Smusher unfortunately though :( ) I was so surprised to see my story was up there with your guys's stories that I wanted to jump for joy! Anyways, happy birthday! Enjoy your special day, I gotta go to a College tomorrow. Maybe ill see Konata and Kagami while I'm there! XP
Gigarot chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Just lovely.

And happy birthday.
mariofan48 chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
What a happy birthday indeed...
stealthmomo chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Don't revise a thing. Perfect as is. Happy Birthday Flygon Master. Your birthday but we get the present.

peacepeace

'momo
gangstayoshi41 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
POOLLLLLLLYYYWWWOOOOGGGSSSSSS! Referencing is... good? Great story as always Flygon. My first review though.
stealthmomo chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
HA! Fantastic! Of course you had me fooled. And as funny as it was, it was even funnier on second reading - replacing the mental image of Konata and Kagami with Kuroi and Yui.

Good one Fly. Really good one
Sqweebs chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
I had to re-read that just to figure out who it was. X/ I got deeply confused then I figured it out.
JbstormburstADV chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
That was EVIL. XD I won't grudge you Kuroi x Yui, though, since I can appreciate it.

And if you need ideas, do something else like you did with "Just One Look" but maybe... Konata x Ayano? Yeah, make it a prequel to "Personality Change" because there is a lot of potential to expand it.
armydillo62O chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Updated on my BIRTHDAY! Can't believe I haven't followed this story. (Stories.) Misao buying Tsukasa was awesome, as well as minami's blank check.

Spark of inspiration... Well, I have a few ideas. I know you are a hardcore Konami guy, so I won't ask for a Konata x Tsukasa story.
...Patty x Misao? Misao x Ayano x Tsukasa? (Yeah, I'm looking at YOU Zokusho! Patricia's maid, now!) I'm not really asking for any of them, just throwing down ideas.

Keep it up. I'm liking this.