Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
Luvvykitty chapter 25 . 10/10
How I love this story...le sigh. Please, please update ️
Are u going to continue this fanfic? Please don’t leave us without an end.
beckysue999 chapter 1 . 9/14
Re-reading this lovely story and enjoying your words so very much. Sending best wishes.
Bon123 chapter 25 . 9/7
Evey once in a while, I come back to enjoy your wonderful writing. I might have re-read this at least 10 times! Which leaves me with this plea: Please continue this! leeeeease!
Thank you!
twimima7 chapter 25 . 9/6
I really love these two, they make laugh with everything they have to deal with but still down to earth. I hope they do have children before Carlisle and Esme, just to get even with all Edward had to put up with Esme! Good chapter and hope you continue to write more. Thank you.
MissFandom90 chapter 25 . 9/7
Omg I just binged this whole story in 24 hours and I looove it! I hope you update again soon, it’s such a compelling story that you’re telling!
brooklyngirlx chapter 25 . 9/5
I’m finally caught up again. Please update soon. I would love to see Bella and Edward get their HEA!
samiam24 chapter 25 . 9/2
Please update soon :)
Listen girl. When will you update . Complete it. Have some sense of responsibility. You've been kept us hanging for years. Please do
Update! Update!,,
irelandk chapter 25 . 7/7
Thanks for writing

I hope to read more soon
KAYKAYLYNN chapter 25 . 6/29
This is beautifully written, I hope you come back to this jewel.
SVMlover1378 chapter 25 . 6/9
I wish this was finished. I need to know the secret of that list!
Will there be more? Love this story.
moose-girl6 chapter 25 . 5/14
I love love love this so much.
So Edward is RoyalWatcher1, right? And Esme can't have children, so Edward has to? Oh my days, I can't wait for an update. I am so ready for more of these lovable fools. I love the structure of this as well, with the articles, with the time jumps as well. I really love how you've done Bella too, how determined she is, and independent and knows her own mind but still realistically soft and romantic. Oh I just love this. I'm so excited for the next update! Thank you so much!
7,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »