Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
wordsequalmight chapter 25 . 1/19
omg I need to know: Edward is RoyalWatcher1, Esme is infertile which is why Edward needed to be pulled from active duty and told to find a wife so he can have kids and shore up the line of succession. I realize these aren’t questions but statements, but please continue so I find out the answers / get my suspicions confirmed?!
lissaboss1993 chapter 26 . 1/15
I honestly did this to myself I broke my rule of reading incomplete stories and now I'm paying for it.
Jillgrab chapter 26 . 1/15
I hope you are doing well after reading your note. It’s been a few years since you’ve updated. I hope you are able to finish the story.
Jillgrab chapter 19 . 1/15
Oh I can’t wait for the tabloids about her dress
Bacalao89 chapter 26 . 1/11
Love this story, I think Ive been following this story for maybe 6-5 years, every few months I remember it and come back to check. I really hope you come back to it. Sending love and hoping you are well.
I Miss this story so much.
Daisy57 chapter 25 . 12/2/2022
Love loved it.
Daisy57 chapter 26 . 12/2/2022
I love all you stories but this is just the best. It just wonderful I can only hope and pray you will pleased write more. Regards Toni Smith
Nana chapter 26 . 11/29/2022
Will you finish this story?
falling4fic chapter 26 . 11/6/2022
This is so good! I wish you'd finish. I love your writing style. Looking forward to seeing how it all ends.
Danasaur143D chapter 26 . 10/25/2022
Hope you finish this it's gotten really good
Soleil2Much chapter 26 . 9/27/2022
I’ve re-read this story so many times and I want to land of the conclusion that Esme can’t have kids…but would the Queen really allow the marriage? But then she said she’d let her grandsons wed for love, but would she really allow the future King to wed a woman that cannot secure an heir and a spare? I just don’t see the Queen being okay with that. And let’s say the Queen does pass away, and if the Esme not having kids is true, imagine the pressure and scrutiny that would come down on Esme and Carlisle? Everyone would be borderline obsessed over a baby bump. In turn, the pressure the crown will put on Edward to produce the next King or Queen, and the pressure on Bella? How far will Edward bend the will of the Monarchy to give Bella a sense of normalcy? Will Bella be fully invested in a future with Edward? This would be kind of interesting, given what Prince Harry did, he totally stood up to the institution and walked away to keep his wife from suffering the same abuse his mother had to endure. I feel like Edward and Bella have a better sense of hard work, reality and honor, they appear more leaders because they had to endure more than their elder siblings. I mean, they do get scrutinized by the tabloids but only to some degree while Bella and Edward seems like no hold bar, they attack without shame. I dunno, so many ways this can play out. I hope this finds you well and healthy. 2020 and 2021 were some disoriented years, too many losses, but I hope you and your family are well.
drlena chapter 26 . 9/16/2022
thanks for the update. so much going on in the royal family to riff on...
NickChick22 chapter 26 . 8/31/2022
Omg, I found this recommended on a Facebook post, and I’m so glad I’ve read it! Can’t believe I’ve missed it all these years I’ve been on Facebook because I have a serious need for all things Royal and Regency—it may be my favorite realm of fanfiction, and sadly, there aren’t enough stories out there in my opinion. BUT THEN! You went and brought in my OTHER absolute favorite fanfiction realm by giving me a military man, and I just MELTED! I really hope someday you return to this to finish it because I have so many theories and ideas of how this story plays out for these two! I’d love to read it if you ever decide to share! Always, happy writing!:)
Sisy chapter 26 . 7/2/2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to update. I've been missing this story a lot. Been reading it since 12 years ago and I understand more of it (since English is my 2nd
Language lol), you're really such a talented, endearing and crazily smart writer. Wish you the best of luck of everything, take care. Please update when you can
7,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »