Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
Amielia chapter 24 . 1/20
I have read this story so many times and I just love it! Please continue writing!
no banksie chapter 24 . 1/13
Here's to hoping that the life - imitating art - imitating life surreality of the current spare to the heir engaged to wed an untraditional (American, even!) fiancée inspires you to tell us more about His Royal Hardness and Princess Bella. I give this a read through annually, and am always so impressed by how cleverly you've developed your characters and the intricacies of your plot. It's a delight to read these characters fall in love, in spite of each other!
beckybrandon chapter 24 . 1/7
I love this story- do u have plans to finish it? Thanks for sharing your amazing talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
If you’re not going to finish this then just take it down. I’ve never been more annoyed that I forgot to check for the complete mark. Ugh wtf
AroggantIgnorant045 chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
well, this would explain the Britain's Kate and Meghan!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/5/2017
Wow, okay... read it again and may have dived into the reviews to see what everyones theory is. This story still amazes me and is the only one I periodically go back to and prays it might have been updated. There are so many loose threads I'm still wishing we will find the answer to, I must say this is incredible writing to build up the suspense, but I'm equally frustrated on Bella for not asking the "right" questions. Obviously there are so many clues written into this (for that alone I applaud you) but I have yet to puzzle them together.

It seems to be foreshadowing for Bella to turn into his misstress and fertility seems to be a on going theme. Still cannot place his reaction/motivation for the unprotected sex, does he this she is infertile (as well as Esme?) or will the possibility of a pregnancy mean he can manipulate media/RF/Bella that she is a suitable wife for him?

Gahh, I would sure love to know.
amylizhawkins1 chapter 24 . 12/3/2017
I hope you’ll finish this!
Anna chapter 24 . 11/28/2017
I hope with Prince Harry's engagement and love story that you find some inspiration to complete this story. I always come back to this story because I love it so much, and I hope one day I get to see it completed. Thank you for writing one of my favorite stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Poor Happymom35. This still isn't finished. It's clearly inspired by Kate and William and now Harry is on his way down the aisle soon. Will it be finished before him and Meghan have children?
Bellacullen16 chapter 23 . 11/21/2017
I come back to the story often, hoping you would have updated and I had somehow missed it. I really really want to know what's going to happen next. Do those other papers have something to do with them getting married in the future? Because the prologue did mention that the Queen would not oppose love marriage? Please update soon...!
Boymom chapter 24 . 11/16/2017
I come back to this story every so often hoping you will have finished it. I love it so much and would love to see how you'd end it.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/1/2017
It's almost been two years but I'm holding out hope that they'll be an update on your birthday. I love your writing, and this is the only fanfic I still cling to. :O)
Flora Mile chapter 24 . 10/23/2017
love your story, I have a feeling that poor Bella is going to be the one heart broken in the end with Edward forced to marry someone he does not want too.

When is the next update.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 24 . 10/8/2017
Heidi is so horrible!
But I freaking love this story! :)
I am honestly so curious and nervous about all the secrets! What is happening?
I love this story so much and I know that's it's been two years, but I really hope you decide to continue this story! It's really amazing!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 23 . 10/8/2017
Wow. That was quite the chapter!
I don't know how I feel about Bella agreeing to sign the documents...
It just feels so strange. As if she's nothing special.
I also feel like Edward is hiding a lot from her. Like that he's getting engaged or something. He requested that she sign particular papers...why?
This whole part was WAY confusing:
"You could." His voice isn't mush louder than a whisper. "What's more, you will. I love you. Nothing can save me now."

"Except the fact that I love you, too."

"If only that were enough," he says sadly."
Can't wait to read more! :)
6,773 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »