Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
babylopez2008 chapter 25 . 9/12
I'm loving this story and hope more chapters come.
Anonymous chapter 25 . 9/3
Very sweet!
angelari7 chapter 25 . 8/20
I've always loved this story and I'm over rhe moon
shonla chapter 25 . 8/14
I’ve missed these two. Great chapter.
fairyveni chapter 1 . 7/29
loved it! can't wait for an update
baldtomato chapter 25 . 7/27
Omg, I bet Carlisle is infertile, and the heir will ***have *** to come from the spare! Why the heck was Edward’s fertility test included in Esme’s prenup!?
dorothybert chapter 25 . 7/22
Dear SV,

I just caught up with this great tale. I love the snarky silly jokes. Thanks for the clever writing.

DB
Ah so no more updates after al...
You are a fantastic author and I’ve enjoyed your other posted stories as well. I hope you continue this story to the end. Brilliant, just brilliant.
LBelle chapter 25 . 7/1
I can't believe this has been updated! I gave up hope years ago. I remembered I loved this story so I started again from the beginning. It's better than I remembered. The Royal Bitch and the comments are to die for and add so much to the story. I really hope you'll be updating more often. If I do have to wait a few years again, I'll enjoy rereading again. As long as you please finish someday. I've been a fan of yours and read all your Twilight stories after I fell in love with Art After 5. I've also been away from FF but recently came back. Welcome back.
Crimdizzy chapter 25 . 7/1
Thought this was discontinued... so glad it isn't! Please continue to update :)
Please please please update soon! This is one of my favorite stories!
babycarrots chapter 25 . 6/24
Omg. I love this story! I just really want to know where all of these hints towards something that Bella does not know are going. Please update soon!
Omg omg! You updated! I am so happy! Loved the chapter as always! I hope the muse stays around for a bit and we get another update soon:))
BellaLaila87 chapter 25 . 6/21
More please! I absolutely love this story!
7,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »