Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
StopTheMadness chapter 26 . 10/23
Ahhh. Please update soon? I love this story more than I should
StopTheMadness chapter 25 . 10/23
Love this story so much! It’s so well written and I really enjoy reading it.
StopTheMadness chapter 24 . 10/23
Ooh. So sweet
StopTheMadness chapter 23 . 10/23
Adorable.
StopTheMadness chapter 17 . 10/23
Ooooh things are moving fast!
StopTheMadness chapter 14 . 10/23
Another great chapter! I love this fic!
StopTheMadness chapter 13 . 10/23
Adorable!
StopTheMadness chapter 7 . 10/23
What? I didn’t expect that. But fantastic!
StopTheMadness chapter 5 . 10/23
I am seriously loving this fic. I love the gossip articles at the start too.
BeMary chapter 26 . 10/2
I originally read this story with breaks of literal years between some of the chapters. I reread the whole thing the other day, and I totally know where this is all headed! There are so many clues in the story I can't believe I didn't see before. I hope everything is well and someday I get the chance to see if I'm correct.
amgrant3 chapter 26 . 9/25
Still love this story! I just reread it again. I hope everything is okay with you and your family and that someday we will get more. I’ve read wayyyyyy to much fan fiction over the years and have yet to come across another story like this.
izzreads chapter 1 . 9/11
I’d love to read more!
Tiffany F chapter 26 . 9/1
Do glad to read this last chapter! Love it
CynMar Rom chapter 26 . 9/1
hi! I recenlty re-discovered my love for fanfic and had time to actually read, and I started to re-read my faves! this one is one of them. Beautifully written! I realize it's been over a year since you last updated and I wanted to let you know my wish is that you are ok and healthy, and haven't updated because pandemic. I really hope to read the end of this story!
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 8/23
Is this going to be completed? It's really good and I'd love to know what happens. Please!
Mickey Hall