Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
V.cunhacarmo chapter 26 . 10/4
This continues to be fantástico! Just reread it AGAIN. Hope you update soon! Love from Brasil!
kaddiekat chapter 26 . 9/29
I just thought I'd check this as I hadn't in a while and you had updated! I am so so happy I wish it was longer I can't wait for your next chapter.
I’m so, so happy and excited that you’re updating this story again! I can’t wait to see where the story goes and how it all wraps up.
CQCullen chapter 26 . 9/23
Love these two and have been following the story from the beginning. Hope you can update more soon!
BurtonM1927 chapter 26 . 9/20
This was so much fun while it lasted.
I would have enjoyed having many more hours reading your delight story.
I’m still hoping for regular updates on this. Hope the author is doing okay
uisce99 chapter 26 . 9/6
*stares* I thought this was going to update regularly...
LaurieLou23 chapter 26 . 8/21
Looking forward to reading the conclusion of this story. I love all your writing
OMG yesssss on a whim i checked to see if maybe you had updated. Ecstatic, hope you’re staying safe
Mechcat chapter 26 . 8/6
So happy to read this! Also happy to have power restored! Being stuck at home without lights, refrigeration, A/C, internet, any working cell towers that survived the storm really sucked. (OK, there apparently was one cell tower, with which we eventually were able to make a phone call, but not able to do anything else, not even texting or emails.) Anyway, I've been saving this, so I'm going to really look forward to reading more whenever you are able to post. And short just means you post sooner, so no complaints here. Actually, it's been long enough I might reread from the beginning. We all need an escape. Thanks so much!
TheGreenPanther chapter 26 . 8/5
Glad you're back. :o)
LJ Summers chapter 26 . 7/15
I feel terrible, not having checked in before now, but it's great to see this update.

Edward and Bella sound like they need a heart to heart about a change of expectations, maybe. Funny how that can happen. :)

Hoping your experiences during this time haven't been horrid and that you are all well and safe!
nmnnnnmm chapter 26 . 7/15
I’ve been following this story off and on since you first published the prologue. I am excited to see where your characters go next!
I’m waiting for the day when Bella catches on to whatever inside information that Edward has! I’m so happy you are continuing this fic! Keep up the great work!
dreamingthesky chapter 26 . 7/6
I was doing a random check to see if there was an update and there was! I'm so glad you came back to the story.
7,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »