Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
AnakinSmom chapter 26 . 4/16
I hope someday you will be able to finish this lovely story.
I'm sad this has been abandoned I really love how we get hints to a puzzle it's so well written I wish it was finished
just reread, i hope you’re still planning on completing this story!
lyryc69 chapter 26 . 11/3/2023
Love this story and hope at some point you are up to completing it3
sheilagilger chapter 2 . 9/21/2023
Bring it!
sheilagilger chapter 26 . 9/21/2023
Wha t a fabulous and different story for Bella and Edward!
I hope you are out there and OK!
Please come back and tell us the rest.

Thank I you for sharing your words!

sheila
sosueme chapter 26 . 8/26/2023
I'm enjoying these characters so much. Their humor, smarts, and secrets keep me devoted! I hope you are doing well.
sosueme chapter 7 . 8/23/2023
Oh my!
sosueme chapter 2 . 8/23/2023
Intriguing characters. Next chapter!
janeway4u chapter 26 . 8/18/2023
I simply adore your writing! Please complete this story, I am dying to know what happens next. Outstanding!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/2/2023
Either Esme or Carlisle are infertile. And they know it. So Edward’s kids will have to carry the line. So it’s condemning Bella to that life if Bella sticks around. Or, plot twist: Carlisle is infertile so Edward is expected to impregnate Esme based on some archaic rule? That list was a list of possible wives for Edward since his heir matters. (Or a list of secret surrogates for Esme?)
J140 chapter 26 . 5/23/2023
I hope you’ll continue this story! I would love to know the reason Esme and Edward are so shady about some secret, albeit it feels like Edward tries to leave the shadyness behind for Bella’s sake. I hope they don’t break each others heart. Bella seems committed to make it work.
penguincullen88 chapter 1 . 5/16/2023
I love all your writing especially the Museum & its counterpart. Was endeavoring to follow you on twitter if you still use it (I have a pen name). Anyway, if you do still check here, I'd love to gush about all the things I especially love about the characters in those stories as well as anything else you write. Cheers! emmy
CindyWindy1 chapter 26 . 5/8/2023
Was hoping the recent royal happenings would inspire a chapter, lol! Still love your story. Hope you're well.
smriti24 chapter 26 . 3/4/2023