Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
thunnababy chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
All that pent up tension sure had to explode eventually. Haha. Well let's see what happens next.
thunnababy chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
Somehow I think she will have another opportunity to be alone with HRH. She is a prickly little thing isn't she and I'm sure HRH has never met a woman who refused him anything he asked for, which leads me to believe he is up for the challenge. We shall see.
Glad I came back to this, somehow it got away from me. :)
thunnababy chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
This NDA sure hits all the buttons! Geez I can only imagine how she will respond to this.
thunnababy chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
She seems to have a huge chip on her shoulder. I think Prince Edward will have a challenge knocking it off.
xbbygirl chapter 24 . 11/28/2015
great chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/27/2015
Thank you so much for updating! Love this story! Incredibly well done! Can't wait to find out what Edward keeps hinting at!
Merey chapter 24 . 11/25/2015
This is so good. I am so happy about this update. I thought you had given up on this story. I am so glad you haven't. I simply love these characters and your writing style.
I had to reread from the beginning, but I was happy to do it. This story is just that good.

Please update soon.
NKubie chapter 24 . 11/20/2015
Sorry it took me so long to get here, but this came in a the perfect storm of no time to read. Thankfully, things have settled down and I got to enjoy this installment. What a lovely surprise to find in my inbox!

I love their little quickie in the closet, but what I love even more is their growing love for each other. I'd probably lose my feminist card for this comment, but I'm totally on board with Bella's indefinite leave.

And the other thing I love? The Royal Bitch comments. What a hoot to read, I better it's just as much fun to write them.

Thank you for sharing your talent!
xo
Nan
FireflyInSummer chapter 24 . 11/20/2015
YEEEEEESSSSSSSS! I checked on a whim, and YEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

Welcome back, stranger. I promise, you've been sorely missed!
kinsano chapter 24 . 11/20/2015
I absolutely love this story! I can't believe I missed this in my inbox (Note to self: Unsubscribe to everything). I'm very curious as to what will happen next…or rather how what happens next will happen, lol.
parkesy23 chapter 24 . 11/19/2015
Finally all caught up. Just loving it. Thanks
parkesy23 chapter 23 . 11/19/2015
Awesome. Thanks :)
parkesy23 chapter 22 . 11/19/2015
Loving it. And happy belated birthday :)
LBelle chapter 24 . 11/18/2015
So happy to see this post. Again, you don't disappoint. It's been a while, so I had to reread to the story to remember all the details. I'm thinking the list of names are possible wives. Since Edward follows the rules, he plans on making Bella his mistress. That's why Esme tells Bella she'll end it and Edward is so unsure of their future. Esme knows Bella won't stand for that. Maybe that's why Edward, deep down, wants her to get pregnant. That might force him to go against protocol and marry her.
parkesy23 chapter 21 . 11/18/2015