Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
mommymac0508 chapter 24 . 2/29/2016
Hello I found this one on Facebook and I am loving it I so can't wait for more please update soon
Guest chapter 24 . 2/28/2016
More please? I love this story. :)
sandalyn05 chapter 24 . 2/22/2016
OMG! Love, love, love this story! Please tell me that you will be finishing and updating soon! Your Edward and Bella are great! I just wish Esme would have told her about the list. i could go on. I hope you will continue!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/13/2016
Happy belated birthday!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/8/2016
Lovely story - reread for kicks this week! Any plans to finish?
Guest chapter 24 . 2/7/2016
I keep re-reading this story and it never fails to amaze me, please update!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/7/2016
I've re-read the story again (still as good as the first go-around) but I have a feeling that Royal Watcher 1 is Edward...or someone close to him.

Anyhow, I still am curious about the list of women, if he is using the media to make a statement to his Grandmother/Dad/Bella's Dad that things are serious with Bella.

Which "other papers" was he talking about when Bella said she'd sign them?

What is the secret Edward and Esme are hiding? Is there a secret?

So many questions!

Once again, great story.

Cheers from Mexico City!
Luciana Reyna
Guest chapter 24 . 1/28/2016
Pleeeeease update? Happy belated birthday btw!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/20/2016
when will u right more of it..?
Guest chapter 24 . 1/19/2016
Love it. Please update soon!
LemonDropMartini chapter 24 . 1/15/2016
I love the whole f-ing story! Update soon!
sunfleur chapter 24 . 1/14/2016
miss you...
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 1/8/2016
Oh no! I ran out of catch-up chappies! I love this fic and no pressure but pls write soon, pretty please with Sir Edward on top (or bottom) whichever you prefer!
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 1/8/2016
I'm loving "Jack"! I wonder if Edward is really sterile...is that why he didn't care about protection. Is that why he is sure she will leave him?
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 1/7/2016
Was Edward trying to get her pregnant? I just !love your story! So good sweetie. You are an amazing writer!
6,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »