Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
Guest chapter 26 . 5/19/2020
When will this update?
Guest chapter 26 . 5/19/2020
How is quarantine treating you? Living the story to bits... Please update. Hope you and your family are doing well.
Otakuish chapter 26 . 5/20/2020
I've followed this story since 2012, hoping that someday it would update and complete. We're all rooting for you! Thank you for this wonderful update. I loved it, and this story from the start.
BeesMamaBee chapter 26 . 5/18/2020
Please, please, please update soon! I love this story and I want to know how it ends.
Will the Werewolf chapter 26 . 5/15/2020
great story so far
twicrazreader chapter 26 . 5/13/2020
I am so glad you updated! I just reread every chapter! Stay safe!
Marie
Twicrazreader
tpea1288 chapter 26 . 5/13/2020
Blissed out to have this new chapter! Always had faith you would return; never doubted.

Seems like Edward's keeping secrets; don't think Bella should tolerate that. Or Esme for that matter. If he's not serious about marrying Bella, what is the point in the fertility tests; you don't do that & it would be unnecessary unless he intended to wed.

But I'm kind of hoping for a Megxit. Why should they endure a misogynous, stuffy, privacy ending institution? Bella has money & the ability & desire to earn a living. They will be fine & happy alone.

If he wants Bella as a royal uterus, shame on him. Discard her if she's infertile? Have her carry a child for the country, not for herself? Lose her privacy, autonomy? Pressure her children into doing what the royals want?

This is no fairy tale. I'd get rid of the monarchy on the grounds that it's bad for the country; bad for the royals.
TMTF chapter 26 . 5/13/2020
I cannot wait for more! Stay healthy over there 3
Dreamweaver94 chapter 25 . 5/13/2020
I’m so glad you’re back. I’ve missed your writing. These two have the best banter and even the stress and drama is witty. He let the cat out of the bag finally. I wasn’t quite sure she understood the enormity of the bomb he just dropped. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
TeeLittleMermaid chapter 26 . 5/12/2020
OMG so happy you're back! Please please finish this story ASAP. I didn't realize how much I missed it. Are you self-publishing any books at all? You should!
FireflyInSummer chapter 26 . 5/11/2020
I’m so excited you are back at this story! I’ve been (im)patiently waiting. Also on lockdown, but no curfew in Southeastern PA. Yay, COVID. *sarcasm font*.

I really enjoy how your dialogue feels like a real conversation. None of it feeels fake or overdramatized. Can’t wait to read more!
Isao84 chapter 26 . 5/11/2020
Wow! I love how you sprinkle real life news. Are you gonna do it with the quarantine and Covid?
liela-k chapter 26 . 5/9/2020
Edward is worrying me lol. he's being all sweet and shit but then he's like but be careful tho lol like which is it. I'm so confused. and by the way he's treating bella I'd definitely say Esme was just being spiteful but then Edward would say something to make me think twice. cant wait for more.
Amaii chapter 26 . 5/7/2020
Something good this 2020.
liela-k chapter 20 . 5/9/2020
i really hope esme was wrong about Edward.
7,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »