Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
Guest chapter 26 . 4/30/2020
I’m overjoyed but not surprised. You finish everything whether it’s a bottle of wine or a story. So glad to read this. Hope you are safe and well.
sneakygirl08 chapter 26 . 5/2/2020
Welcome back! You have been missed. Stay well and keep writing, please. Thank you for your words.
fe-star chapter 26 . 5/2/2020
You’re back! Thanks a lot for returningIthis story and have always wished you came back to finish it
Team66fan chapter 26 . 5/1/2020
So excited for the update and looking forward to seeing more.
meepison chapter 26 . 5/1/2020
Yippee, love this new chapter! Great way to brighten the day on quarantine!
Chicsarah chapter 26 . 5/1/2020
Wow! So glad to get an update! I'm quarantined in NJ too I hope you and your family stay safe!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/29/2020
Yay! Also on lockdown in NJ. So great to see this continue. Love your snark:)
FinnMac chapter 26 . 5/1/2020
This was such a welcome sight in my inbox. I've always wanted to know what happened. Thank you so much for continuing!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/29/2020
yes, i cant wait to find out how this story unfolds !
kanskjeidag chapter 26 . 5/1/2020
Thank you for updating, thank you for continuing and your promise to finish their tale. The new character Louis threw me so I had to re-read all again in a matter of weeks. Each time I fall in love with your Edward and Bella. I suffer with them, laugh with them and enjoy their falling in love with each other. I am truly bumped about the secrets. Edward seems to have a plan. It does look like he is the future king, Carlisle caused Esme to be sterile, and she asked Edward to do what? I am hoping for a happy end for Bella and Edward. Preferably married, kids, happiness and crown? They'd deserve it but also a blissful happy life outside the fishbowl.

Thank you. Looking forward to more.
Karen Greene chapter 26 . 4/29/2020
I was so excited to see this update! I think about this story now and then; I hope you and your family are safe and well. Thank you for coming back to this.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/29/2020
IMO U r one of the best writers on this site. Welcome back. Art after 5 is in my top 5.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/28/2020
So happy you are back!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 26 . 4/30/2020
I love these two.
charlottecrandal chapter 26 . 4/28/2020
It's so good to hear from you. I'm looking forward to Masen Palace.
7,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »