Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
baldtomato chapter 24 . 8/24
re-reading this again... among the best of everyone's fav list. Still holding out hope that there will be updates? Feels like we're at least half way, or more. Hope to see an update alert on your birthday this year :-D
I'm so fucking tired ...every time I went to any fanfuc they are always and mostly incomplete seriously man that sucks! I'm gonna give your fic
bernadettehlobo chapter 1 . 7/24
Really enjoyed this story and although I knew it wasnt completed when I started it was still sad to not be able t finish it.
kathrinmucki chapter 24 . 7/23
I really love your story. Hope you will finish it some day
62442padfoot chapter 23 . 7/22
Any hope of a birthday update in the next few months this year?

xoxo
~padfoot
Jenniiibear chapter 24 . 7/21
I truly wish you would finish this story. It is just too good not to be finished. For the first time in a long while I actually got a bit giddy reading this. It feels like a long time since a story grabbed me like this one and it is such a shame that it isn't complete. I sincerely hope you come back and finish this for your readers.
Happybok17 chapter 1 . 7/19
Please update soon
Bon123
You have no idea how much I miss this magnificent tale and your fabulous words. Hope you'll be able to update it soon.
It's been so long since you updated, do you plan to continue this story ?
js706 chapter 24 . 6/15
I don't review many fics,but your amazing story has compelled me to comment. I always enjoy good storytelling, but The Heir and the Spare is so much more! Your writing is so witty and polished. I love how you weave humor and unbelievable seriousness into the chapters. You move flawlessly from crazy tabloid comments to heartfelt (but often cryptic) declarations. Your Edward and Bella are great! I love this strong and smart Bella, and am so glad her confidence is growing. And Edward! He is a dream; not perfect but so fascinating, with so much depth to his character. Thank you so much for giving us this beautiful story!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 6/3
Thank you for your fun story. Your playful writing is a riot to read. Thanks!
QWhidbee10 chapter 24 . 5/27
This story is so awesome!
The dick head shouldn't have locked her in or thru the damn key.
Med16212 chapter 1 . 5/17
I can't tell you how many times I have reread this story, it always makes me laugh. I get comfort that in your profile you say you finish what you start, so just waiting patiently. I know life gets super crazy so I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your talent of writing with us, I love your stories and looking forward to the update.
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 10 . 5/4
Okay, it sounds like there is something going on with Esme (and Carlisle) that will force Edward to step up and be the noble one. Is he going to have to sacrifice his happiness so Esme and Carlisle can have theirs?
At first it sounded like Esme might be pregnant, but maybe it's just the opposite. Maybe she can't produce an heir, and now the responsibility lies with Edward. Hmmm maybe that's what the list of titled women was all about. (?)
6,763 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »