Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
flecour chapter 23 . 3/25
Im assuming the other one is so that she can be his mistress...which is why he's so sure that she will be the one to leave.

Great story so far! :)
foreverpeetaslove chapter 23 . 3/19
I just found this story after reading Art After 5. I enjoyed that story so much I figured I would try another. I really love this story and I see it's been a while since you have updated... But are you going to finish this one? I hope so, I really hope Edward can be with Bella although I assume the Queen is telling him no. Please finish, please!
franzhale chapter 23 . 3/14
When I saw the update date of February, I thought it was from this year. I did not realize the last update was from over a year ago. It's an awesome story, please continue whenever you can 3
She doesn't realize that she's already hurting him, by listening to her inner Esme. He's not happy about the pills, does that mean he's going to do something to sabotage them? What did he decide? Did Jack just welcome her into the family?
Did he just tell her that he wants babies?! I don't think she got the message, since she was in full panic mode. The encounter at the pharmacy proves that she would make just as good a royal as Esme, if not better.
See, that right there tells me that Esme isn't in his inner circle anymore. He's purposely doing things to manipulate the media on her day. He's bucking the system, and maybe trying to win media points for Bella. That bracelet is a statement for everyone, especially the fact that he wants her to keep it. The private audience with Grandma, and a dance, he's so focused on her. She missed it, but what he chose to do once they were back in the room was a statement too. She thought is was a stupid mistake, but he had a motive. What is it? Was it to prove that he trusts her, or was he hoping to bind her to him by knocking her up?
Esme is being really harsh here. Her bitterness and jealousy are showing, even if she means well. Instead she should have spoken about what she went through, not "they'll never accept that you-." What she says is valid though, that list of names concerns me. Is it a list of parliament approved wives? Bella made some very good points also, Esme is extremely insecure, and seems to only be helpful when it suits her. Maybe a lot of this is nerves before the wedding, but Edward is hiding stuff too.
OMG! He's grooming her, and Nell is helping! Maybe she doesn't want him to live with the same regrets.
I feel like while Esme was a confidant for Edward once upon a time, she doesn't understand a thing about his relationship with Bella. Either she doesn't want to, or is completely wrapped up in her own affairs. She seems to care about her sister and Edward, but she comes across as really needy... four year old antics and dress up play. While Bella doesn't want to compete with her sister, it doesn't feel like Esme shares her sentiments. There appears to be some resentment that things have moved so fast for them, while she had to wait so long and work so hard for Carlisle. It's a sense of 'you can have the business, but this is mine' when she's warning her sister.
He recovered quickly, but it seemed like he was disappointed that she was on the pill. Does Esme have a fertility problem? Is that the requirement, he has to produce one for them? Or is it marriage? She thinks she's asking the right questions, but I think they were speaking in a type of code. Will she sign something, thinking it's something else? It would be interesting if she picks up horseback riding easily, since her sister still struggles. Regardless, she definitely charmed his father.
anonymous chapter 23 . 3/8
Why have you stopped the story . It's pretty good. Please continue. Eagerly awaiting for next update
kaddiekat chapter 23 . 3/4
Pleaseeee update soon this fic is sooo good!
journeyedgrl chapter 23 . 2/28
Hmm, I suspect that Edward wanted Bella to get pregnant. Maybe he thinks he wouldn't lose her if she was. Can't wait for more!
Say something I'm giving up on you :(
aaat chapter 23 . 2/14
I just stumbled across this story. Please tell me you're not abandoning this.
6,066 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »