Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
Happybok17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Please update soon
Guest chapter 24 . 7/5/2017
Bon123
You have no idea how much I miss this magnificent tale and your fabulous words. Hope you'll be able to update it soon.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/21/2017
It's been so long since you updated, do you plan to continue this story ?
js706 chapter 24 . 6/15/2017
I don't review many fics,but your amazing story has compelled me to comment. I always enjoy good storytelling, but The Heir and the Spare is so much more! Your writing is so witty and polished. I love how you weave humor and unbelievable seriousness into the chapters. You move flawlessly from crazy tabloid comments to heartfelt (but often cryptic) declarations. Your Edward and Bella are great! I love this strong and smart Bella, and am so glad her confidence is growing. And Edward! He is a dream; not perfect but so fascinating, with so much depth to his character. Thank you so much for giving us this beautiful story!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Thank you for your fun story. Your playful writing is a riot to read. Thanks!
QWhidbee10 chapter 24 . 5/27/2017
This story is so awesome!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/26/2017
The dick head shouldn't have locked her in or thru the damn key.
Med16212 chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
I can't tell you how many times I have reread this story, it always makes me laugh. I get comfort that in your profile you say you finish what you start, so just waiting patiently. I know life gets super crazy so I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your talent of writing with us, I love your stories and looking forward to the update.
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 10 . 5/4/2017
Okay, it sounds like there is something going on with Esme (and Carlisle) that will force Edward to step up and be the noble one. Is he going to have to sacrifice his happiness so Esme and Carlisle can have theirs?
At first it sounded like Esme might be pregnant, but maybe it's just the opposite. Maybe she can't produce an heir, and now the responsibility lies with Edward. Hmmm maybe that's what the list of titled women was all about. (?)
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 9 . 5/4/2017
Uh oh. Caught snooping. Yikes!

It sounds like Edward isn't the one expecting Bella to continue calling him Your Highness or sir. He was wondering when she was going to stop "doing that" not demanding that she keep it up.

I'm sadly thinking that the list of names are possible brides. I hope Queen Charlotte won't go back on her decision to allow her grandsons to marry for love. It kind of sounds like Edward's been given an order to settle down, and that's why he's been so upset.
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 8 . 5/2/2017
So sad to hear about the press picking on Elizabeth. I'm curious to know what "pretty bad news" Edward received the night he met Bella.
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 6 . 5/1/2017
Hmmm. Kind of a sad way to live if you ask me. Starting out EVERY potential relationship with a non disclosure agreement, has got to be pretty awkward for both parties. Unless of course you're only in it for the attention and bragging rights.

The press is not kind. It would be horrible to be picked apart and insulted by the media just because you had a famous visitor. People can be so cruel.
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 5 . 5/1/2017
Well that's pretty presumptuous of Edward to think that Bella would be willing to spend enough time with him to even consider covering any of the activities listed in his Non disclosure, given the events of their meeting. Not likely. (But since this IS Edward and Bella...pretty likely)
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 4 . 5/1/2017
I'm sure Edward is just messing with Bella about the whole curtsy thing, but it's truly not earning him any points. It does kind of paint him as an egotistical jerk. Just sayin'.
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 3 . 5/1/2017
So much for first impressions. I can only imagine how disgusting that would be. I have kids and have had the pleasure of being the recipient of a vomit shower. However, I think it would be 1000x worse coming from a wasted stranger. (The kids can get away with it because you already love them, and their adorable...most of the time.)
I can't help but wonder what Edward was going to ask Esme. "You've been crying? Wait, you haven't had an..." Is Esme prego?
6,772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »