Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
marigold123 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Well if Bella didn't like Edward already...throwing up on her probably clinched it! LOL! Plus Edward is hiding out while someone else tells Lauren they're over. Gah!

"...Then again, she's spent a lot of time trying on tiaras this week, and it's a well-known fact they inhibit brain power..." LOL!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Eww just eww I say kick his royal ass Bella!
baldtomato chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
oooooH! i had to read it a second time to get the Highness joke LOL. Why would Esme say she was hoping she won't see him till the wedding, i thought she was defending him in front of Bella earlier.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Not a great first impression.
NKubie chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
How rude of me is it that I think this is one of the best E/B introductions EVER! What a douche! But it will make a good story for their grandchildren. LOL
TessLouise chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Oh, Edward...sigh.
MDtwiwriter chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Well he made one hell of a first impression. :)
Wallacelv chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
I had to read this a couple of times to understand what happened. I really want to know what Edward thought Esme was upset about...why is Esme so patient with him. I am enjoying the ride!
cejsmom chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
lmao! OMG! what an impression!
brown0520 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Well... That was a interesting first meeting. Looking forward to reading more.
Bevey99 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Too f'n funny. You are really starting this off with quite a bit of humor.(Said in my best Brit-ish accent)
flyrbrd chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Memorable first meeting! U can't wait for more ;)
mrafiki19 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Loving it already! Can't wait for more, I've never read anything with Esme and Bella as sisters - how fun to have a new twist!
bluebelle29 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
GROSS! What a way to start a love connection, I can't wait to see what turns it around. ;)
sheeiur22 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Lol he threw up on her! What a great meeting! lol! I hope to read more. I don't know how she will forgive him after this lol. Please post more.
6,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 385 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 405 .. Last Next »