Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
twilight1972 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Oh that's certainly a memorable first impression.
apk1980 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Eww!
mdf chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
nice one
Sunshinemommy chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Lol. Best first meeting ever. Very cute story.
carebear309 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Lol, I love it already!
kmfroggi chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
oh my god! lmao...that was some introduction? is he drunk or sick? hmm... and i was wondering what the spare meant, now i know! lol
Twilight Musings chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Oh my that was really gross...I sure hope Bella handles vomit well. Great chapter!
CindyWindy chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Drunken head-in-the-lap, complete with puke: terrific first meeting premise! Well done. I'm kind of wondering how she hasn't met him before since she knows Carlisle so well. I guess they just travel in different circles, which is probably a good thing, especially hearing how he handles his break-ups! Bwahahaha!
KristiRPhTX chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Holy cow! What a first meeting! Prince Edward doesn't make a good first impression at all. Can't wait to see how you redeem him.
limona chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
And now we've met his royal "highness"... what a charmer he is!
mydelirium chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
He puked on her? Ugh, nasty. I already like His (Royal) Highness lol
ethelouise chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Wow! Puking in her lap has got to be the worst Edward/Bella introductions I've read in FF-and one of the funniest. Not off to a very good beginning for these two!
yoga00cat chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I love a good fairy tail
beegurl13 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Oh. No. Poor Bella. :D Edward seems to be quite the charmer. :D I'm curious to see how this plays out. :D And poor Esme. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to be marrying into that type of situation and have NO say in ANYTHING about your life and your big day. It would be kind of a nightmare. :)

Great job, as always. I'm anxious for more of this. :)
VeThena chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Eeuw! Sorry B.

So Bella and the tabloids are right? Great! This will be so much fun.

**Just out of left field - you think Harry and Pippa are a possibility?
6,144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 385 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 405 .. Last Next »