Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
Oh yum
So is she really plain? Or were the blogs jealous?
Love Harry! Hope b is better looking than Philipa tho. Not that P isn't hot, she's just nowhere near Kate.
Awesome!
Gross!
Juicy
Intriguing!
mary-bash-mash chapter 2 . 1/6
update please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
I think what was on the paper listed potential women Edward could marry. And I'm pretty sure Queen Char wants him to settle which is why he has the list in the first place?
SeekerNewbie chapter 22 . 1/5
Hi, I've loved the story so far. Can you tell me how it ends?
Thanks
jk chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
He fingers her and she passes out? Why? Lol
jk chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
I'd like that, I'd like that very much...who the fuck talks like that?
jk chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Why is she so akward ? Why can't she be cool for once?
jk chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
Shed love to? Why? Does his being on the army mean he's not a manwhore and a douche bag? No I think not, why does he get instant forgiveness and respect just cause he's i n the army?
tsi006 chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Your story is amazing! Hope you finish come back to finish it soon!
6,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »