Reviews for Yellow Brick Road
O'Cahan chapter 14 . 4/30
Very good story! You really kept the original character of Elizabeth and David, and it's great! Amazing :D
MaiWishes chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
I don't understand why they have sex
pinkypiepinkwriter chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Great story! I always felt like there was something between David and Elizabeth and you did an amazing job of expressing it.
sakuras-horcrux chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
OMFG I'M READING THE TIME MACHING RIGHT FUCKING NOW (well not as of the moment because I'm reading this but ya' know)
Awesome story btw.
Canadawear chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
Wow. You painted a million pictures in my mind.
MarieEri chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
All your scenes felt very real with regards to the interaction between Shaw and David. It was quite a pleasure to read.

I wish the ending wasn't quite so sudden. Considering how aggressive the Engineer was to David previously, it seems like they might be a bit too friendly in this version, but I suppose we shall see when RS comes out with the next movie.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
I love the little lovey "Star Wars"-ian reference at the very end (meaning Han Solo & Princess Leia). I enjoyed this so much, that I wish it wasn't over. I wish there was a bit more closure to it, like some kind of epilogue and/or sequel. Oh, well. While I do hope you come back to this eventually, it's ultimately your choice. It was really great, and I think you have a promising future as a writer. I'm thinking of writing a fan-fic for this movie, myself, featuring David, Elizabeth, and a few other new characters of my own making. You've given me a lot of inspiration. I hope you don't mind that.
Kishmonster chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
Wow just wow that was absolutely brilliant this has to be the best fanfiction i have read in a long time you are a amazing writer you have captured the characters so perfectly im just so amazed thank you so much for making this work of art 3
lapaxlove chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
beautiful, this brought me in tears! I love your description and characterization of the two, and this story was very well written!
SolOutOfHint chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
uugh this is so gorgeous, so wonderful, thanks for making this :''')))
Anonymous chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
Ooh Gosh, so beautiful T_T It was excellent to read. The ending was compelling, actually. How both David and Elizabeth changed over the time they've spent together. I'll never understand the complexity of emotions and shit like that but David seems plausible. Bravo. :') I will love this forever.
OhMyJashin chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
I can't think of anything else to say except that this was amazing. Wonderful, wonderful job, and this was lovely to read.
reneemm chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
I totally loved this. completely.
DH chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
I wouldnt mind watching a feature film with this fanfic as its screenplay. David, or "beloved" in Hebrew, has clearly grown beyond his original programming and has become more like Data and less like Sheldon Cooper, who would have been my choice for David.
We've made it to Oz, now what happens when we get inside?
StrangersToLove chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
Poignant, elegantly written and full of hope. Drawing upon the excellent performances from the movie, every line of dialogue, every gesture in this story is harmonious. I never thought I'd believe in a love story for David and Elizabeth...but here I am crying - because THIS love story is SO much more believable than the one between Charlie and Elizabeth in the movie.