Reviews for X2: Survivors
WulfMizer chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
its been a while heehehehe
Arian Eripmav chapter 23 . 7/8/2013
Please! Update/
KA chapter 23 . 6/20/2013
Wow a whole year. I really like this story can't wait to Book II
dawnoftheceruleansky chapter 23 . 6/18/2013
This story is amazing so far. I seriously encourage you to take your time in finishing the first book; the quality will make future chapters well worth the wait. Though I have to say I am excited to see what's in store for the next book.

If you still plan on using my OC I'd love to reinvent her a bit more. It's been a while since I've played around with her bio and there might be a few alterations that need to be made to adapt to the story.

Thank you for creating such an exciting and interesting story for us to read and stay strong. I'd hate for you to give up on this.
Muse of Storytelling chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
Wow, I can't believe this stories been going on for a whole year. It's still interesting and amazing. I think it's really cool that you're drawing the characters.
Stormplains chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
Psych! Authors note, man I was pumped there.
But I'm sorry to hear about the writer's block. I've got some of that too. Take your time, it'll be worth the wait.
And I checked out the site, you did really good on that Benj sketch. Cool man, cool.
I'll try to find something for you to base Leo off of, iif only I could draw... Alas, earwax.
And yeah sorry you've got Tyler. Just don't worry about the teeth. Other than that he's just bald with horns, and no eyebrows... Yeah. Just have fun with it.
Try stretching your brain a bit for this writers block. For me, I switch stories just for a change in flow. But you probably have your own tricks.
Good luck, and excited for more!
Keep writing strong.
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
Thanks for the update! And I'm glad to see a fellow Deviant here on Fanfiction...keep up the great work WG!
-}Obsidian{-
dawnoftheceruleansky chapter 22 . 6/16/2013
What?! You can't leave me hanging like this D: Need more. My blood chilled at the ending. As always keep up the great work. Eagerly anticipating the ending.
WulfMizer chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
*snickers* Oh what a HUGE surprise! *gasp* OC drawings? I had absolutely NO idea AT ALL whatsoever! Did you take time out to draw Kota? I mean REALLY?! This is such-I can't even beleive this! I din't even know you had a Deviantart you little minx!
This has completely blind-sided me, I had no idea that this was comming at all.
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 22 . 5/28/2013
Well, well, well...The prodigal writer returns [gives a grim look]
...Nah, I'm just yanking yer chain! :)...It's all good 'WG'...But for my review, first off, I love the chapter title - 'Red Salvation' - very bold indeed! Second off, interesting way to include Wolverine, nice touch having him lock horns with Phalanx - the tension was so thick you could cut with an adamantium sword! Third, the execution scene...Well...That one took my breath away, I was kind of speechless actually...It was very well done, please don't hate me for saying that this scene was actually my favorite part of the chapter...I mean it was so vivid, I could actually see myself there, smelling the blood and feeling the fear gripping their scared minds...This one scene - for me - added much more gravity to the whole story - and may I add, this just got real...

Okay, that's enough outta me for one review... But I eagerly anticipate your next chapter my dear Writing Girl...
Rex123 chapter 22 . 5/23/2013
Better late then never. Great chapter.
Stormplains chapter 22 . 5/23/2013
That was so terribly beautiful. I'm just gonna appreciate your lovely writing cuz I nearly cried at school when I was finishing this chapter. Gah. Gah. You... I told my friend about the ending if this chapter and she called you Moffat, now I wouldn't go THAT far, but :'(
One tiny snippet: the Spanish that Tyler spoke, it should be mis hermanos. You had "mi" slight tiny typo that I'm sure no one but a few people who know Spanish well would know.
Sniff. Beautiful this chapter was. And no problem on being patient, you're better than me. :D
Keep writing strong.
KA chapter 22 . 5/23/2013
Wow, that was sad but good chapter. Hope to read more and updated as soon as you can.
Seeds of Destruction chapter 22 . 5/22/2013
So sad to see Leo and them gone but there are still more mutants the Seekers and Outcast can save. That chapter had me crying on the inside and anger on the outside. Write more please.
Arian Eripmav chapter 22 . 5/22/2013
Finally...I have been waiting for a long while for this one...'m sorry if I was a trouble but I really wanted to know what happened next...

Great chapter like always...does Limb have a soft corner for sonata?