Reviews for Trust Issues
KittenTigerz chapter 11 . 9/30
She didn't die... Right? She's just sleeping... I hope...
H chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Okay, this chapter is awesome. It honestly makes me feel bad for Loki- he's obviously in love. 3
angels-stole-my-police-box chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
loving this fic brill
whips-and-poisons chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
This is an overall review for "Trust Issues":

First, I'd like to say I enjoyed your story very much and I'm glad you made a sequel (I will be reading that soon). I really like your writing style. There's a wonderful balance between description and action. Some writers tend to, what's the word, over-romanticize their narrations and one can lose interest really quickly. You on the other hand have just enough of those descriptions and a great amount of action that it keeps a reader like me going. One thing I also seemed to enjoy was the dialogue. There is something to be said about capturing a character through descriptions and capturing them through dialogue. You do a very good job of creating a voice for each character (Tony being my favorite, in this case). As for your female protagonist, Kate Poole, I enjoy how she's such a strong character and you kept her femininity. Some writers either have too much of either and not enough of both. You have a good balance between the two. The smutty scenes were wonderfully written, again, you didn't over-romanticize them so you kept me going (I've never wanted Loki in my pantalones so bad). As for Loki, oy, I can literally hear and see everything he was doing, you captured him so well. And I do love how much he loves Kate, you can feel all the emotion. Such a powerful character moved by a lovely SHIELD agent. It's all too wonderful.

You are an superb writer and I am excited to read more of your work. Never stop writing. :)

Escape Through a Dream chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
I loved this story! Read it in a heartbeat and I can't wait to start the sequel. Big like :) x
E.Winters chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
I know this story was published a while ago but i have only just found it and i think it's brilliant! Defiantly going to read your sequel...
Hiddlesismywarrior chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Still cruel but better
Hiddlesismywarrior chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
You are cruel
Hiddlesismywarrior chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Lol raindeer games is dashing
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Okay, Okay, this is amazing! i havn't finished it yet, but this is by far, amazing! why can't fan fiction actully be published? i want this actuall book! i want it in print! and i want it now!
eve chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
Love this story can read it over and over it always excites me every time awesome work:-)
Seikara chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
An enjoyable read. The SHIELD agent OC is a popular theme, but always a fun one. Poole jumping into bed with Loki was a bit... abrupt. Some more internal reflection to show how she came to the decision would make it better. Even so, I still enjoyed it and will likely be reading your sequel once it's complete.

A few mechanics. You always use "your" even when you should be using "you're" and you use "to" when you should be using "too." I believe these are things people commonly have difficulty with, so just be aware of it and see if you can improve. Also, Poole "donned" her uniform, not "dawned." This concludes the spelling lesson.
BookGirl87 chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
I stayed up until gone midnight reading this, then DREAMED about it last night - it's fantastic! You've got a real eye for the dramatic moments that work, and your Loki is just like his on-screen character: unpredictable, powerful and absolutely magnetic. I love how you've worked the storyline in between the movie plot, and the chemistry you build between him and Kate is electric - I can't wait to start reading your sequel and find out what happens next! :)
A chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I heart this story
Yugioh13 chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Wow! I loved it! Great ending! Sad...but good. I didn't expect the arch reactor thing at all! I'm glad she's okay. I wanted to cry when Loki saw her for the last time. It was soooo sweet. Also I liked the whole council meeting with Kate, she's still got that sarcastic attitude. lol I'm sad that this story is done, but I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE SEQUEL COMES OUT! _