Reviews for Denial
Nispedana chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
YES! IrohxKorraxMako! AND YESS IN YOUR FACE MAKO. Someone /had/ to say those words to him. xD

And nicely written to boot!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I love your work! It's so amazing! Please don't stop! Ever! XD Also I find Mako a jerk... BE WITH IROH KORRA! XD!
cherrystone.eli chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
this was perfect! I love both pairings just wish there was more iroh and korra ones
Liquid flame chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is very good. I too am a 17 year old avatar fangirl. I will admit I prefer the Korroh shipping because mako seems so much like he doesn't love korra as much as she loves him. I'm really looking forward to season 2. Maybe makorra will go through ups and downs, then iroh can sort of be korra's shoulder to cry on. I would really like to read more of your fan fictions that involve Korroh. Keep up the awesome work.
karychela chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
PLEEAAAASSEEEE CONTINUE THIS IS AMAMAMAAMZZZIIINNNGGG
pinkypinkypinky chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Omg please more! I can't wait for more! Gosh I'm dying to see more and well I'm hoping for more moments between Korra & Iroh ;) & see how Mako reacts even more hehe. Anyways I really hope you update soon please! But if this is a one-shot then OMG I loved lol
Violent.V chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I loveeeee it so far
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
thats it?
anonymous earthbender.
Xyjah chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Love it high emotion and great character interaction, it would have been nice if Iroh "comforted" Korra as well though.
JadeMoonStorm001 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
if you are going to continue this please make a korroh!
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Is there a sequal? Or anything? You need tp keep going please! :))
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Um wow, this was steamy in all the right places, yet sprinkled with just the extra flavor of good ol angst. I don't know why I seem to be reading a lot of angst fics in this fandom, but they make me feel... they just make me FEEL.

It's interesting though, yours is the second fic I've read where Iroh becomes a potential love interest for Korra, and I have to admit I don't hate the idea. The little dialogue that he spoke in the last episode did sound... suggestive to me, so it's not farfetched.

I'm just realizing that I've read a few of your Makorra fanfics on deviantart! D Good to see you on here, as I consider you one of the most talented Makorra writers. I'm Jaykaye on that site, wonder if you remember?

I still don't hate Mako no matter if he's being indecisive, he'll have to shape up eventually and make his choice. I don't get all the hate about him though... he just doesn't wanna hurt either of them, so he denies the truth to protect Asami yet still finds it difficult to hide his feelings for Korra. He's in a rough position and I pity him.

I look forward to more of your stories/one-shots on this fandom though. All the best!
Oh My Kira chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wow, this could totally be made into a full story! I think you should continue this... but that's just me. xD It was amazing, I really liked it! I never thought about the possibility of Korroh until now!
SuperFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I loved it so much.

Korroh all the way, and the intimate scene was interesting too.

PLEASE continue (:
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Personally, I think that this Book is all about Masami but Book 2 will be Korroh centered, romantic interest so that way Mako knows what's it like to be burned in return and Book 3, hopefully, is where will get the Makorra cat and mouse before finally getting together. That's my idea about the romantic pairings so far.

And wonderful story and omg Mako you jerk face. Korra tell Asami what happened, that one went to far and she needs to know, especially as we all know Mako probably wouldn't breathe a word to her himself. But once again, wonderful job and enjoyed the Iroh. :) Very sweet man he is. Thanks for posting!

hpswst101