Reviews for Cast Off's
Hero Dean Chicken chapter 31 . 4/13
please make the next chapter
I loved this story. I have always thought that Jenks was fascinating and wondered how he got mixed up with vampires, this is only the second story where Bella knew of Jenks and became a partner in his law firm; It isn't completed yet. You did a great job, now I'm going to check out your other stories.
Oh, I do believe he's going to get that butt kicking. Love it!
Interesting, I don't like Edward I hope Bella can give him his ass on a plate. I think Alice's mate is going to be someone connected to Bella, maybe even her cousin's son...great Jon!
I liked that. Bella's exit was hot.
I love Peter and Bella's relationship. I think Cassie is going to be Carlise's mate. I love the story.
Great!
That was abusive and disgusting. Who does he think he is, her incestuous father? He's nothing but her mate. I hope she cuts him off after that repulsive dom crap.
Rose chapter 31 . 1/10
Love the story
GaijinVamp chapter 30 . 9/30/2013
One of the best! Has a real plot and excellent characterizations. I hope you wrote a sequel, I'm looking for it now.
lizzynava chapter 31 . 8/31/2013
I loved this story. Keep going.
juliet709 chapter 31 . 8/23/2013
i would love to see a sequel to this story. i think something with maria and the whitlocks would be great. i love the evil edward and i have read a few where there is evil alice which were great. i personally dont like emmett and rose together. they are too different. he needs someone more fun and she needs someone who is not scared to put her in her place.
Frightning Little Pixie chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Damn drunk bella thatll be funny at work
ReginaSerpentes chapter 31 . 7/1/2013
Em/Rose, not mates. If they were she'd be able to understand the connection between Carlisle/Cassie, Bella/Jasper. And Emmett would have had a harder time choosing Bella over her.
Maria, yes. Jasper's technically in charge of the south. She won't like that.
Sandra46 chapter 31 . 6/13/2013
hi... loved this story... cant wait for the sequel... it would be nice to be a mixture of fluff and drama ... mostly peace for the whitlocks a few twists would be good...emmet/rose should be mates... but think it would be nice if rose has a break through and stops hiding behind her inner bitch... she needs to be a little softer maybe they can discover and find a hybrid and she can become a mum at last... thnxs ... can u send me an alert wen the sequel begins... xx