Reviews for Cast Off's
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
went I went to your blog I got sassymama I think I did it wrong do I have to write the blog or just .com thank you
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
pm me where I can find your stories please
Wine and Cheesy chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
Sorry that you feel the need to move everything to your site (assuming it's due to plagiarism). Anyways - your link to your website is missing. Are you still keeping things posted on TWCS?
silver-stone2 chapter 31 . 1/9/2016
are you still going to make sequel
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
thanks god that they are adults and not like in most stories 16 or 18
MessyBrownCurls chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
Hmm this story is really interesting
andrewpine chapter 30 . 9/9/2015
Why would she be in charge of the East and him of the south when they could have Peter and Char take the South while her and Jasper handle the East?who had the middle or was their territory large enough to cover all of the middle ground?
andrewpine chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
Let the beat down start.
andrewpine chapter 27 . 9/9/2015
Well best laid plans of mice and idiots.I am surprised that he doesn't have an I.V. set up were he can drain and sample her whenever he wants and keep her alive .just how stupid do you have to be that you don't search her to see if she has a when you are a self absorbed "genius" like Eddie you wouldn't think of that.
andrewpine chapter 26 . 9/9/2015
Of course he can find her through the pull.i wonder if little soon to be dead Eddie would change his plans if he knew how close she is to the Volturi and that she is mated and marked by Jasper and the Major?doubt it, the boy never was real smart even for a vamp.
andrewpine chapter 25 . 9/9/2015
So will the boys go hunt his skinny ass down and have a discussion with him? they really should,but it's not my story.
andrewpine chapter 22 . 9/9/2015
So evil Eddie is coming should have told Jasper and Emmett about Eddie and they could have taken care of him,but no she has to be her cryptic self.
andrewpine chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
I thought it this the drama that is coming up a bitch that beats her kids and an aunt that is a bigger bitch?
andrewpine chapter 20 . 9/9/2015
I am guessing there will be some little baby Eddie 's all i can see coming.I can't see anything from some more bitchiness from Rose.
andrewpine chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
Looks like Garrett will be disappointed he won't be getting the mate he knows she will be changed,but she is doing this on principal stubborn if the Major will be joining the meeting?