Reviews for Ardent Liquor and Saccharine Kisses
Cecil Salvatore chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
That, as with your other story, was utterly breathtaking. I loved the way you kept Austria as the polite, musical gentleman he is instead of turning him into some abusive villain, as some PruHun lovers enjoy doing. I truly believe he, like Prussia, loved Hungary and you kept that. I truly admire the way you described the whole scene, making it feel so enchanting, yet just so heartbreaking. The way you made Prussia be the one to lead her down the aisle was a wonderful, painful touch. It made perfect sense, as well. That, and the fact that you didn't make Hungary suddenly, awkwardly develops feelings for Prussia. It gave your story a sense of tragic realism but, when Hungary fell into his kiss, mixed with illusive hints of hope. The method in which you explored his gentlemanly side before nearly instantly poisoning it with a touch of his possessive side was pure genius. It really explored his character in a whole new level which I haven't seen many people take. Here, though, my favourite character wasn't Prussia nor Hungary, but France. Despite his short screen time, you really captured his character and I thought his lines really were... France. It just felt like something he'd say. A brilliant masterpiece. Thank you.
BeccaMuse9 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh... Oh my God. That was so amazing. Wow. Just... Wow. It had me on the edge of my seat. You're a brilliant writer Truly. I wish I could write PruHun like this. Simply beautiful. Thank you so much for the pleasure of being able to read something as utterly poetic as this.
And you managed to write PruHun without bashing Roderich, which I respect so much. Also that point about Elizabeta growing and pretending to be more lady like it genius. I've always felt that that bothered Gil a lot.
StarrNight chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh, this was really very good! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it!
Marykim20 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I'm sitting in class now, not listening to teacher, but reading your story... I am trying very hard not to start crying right now... It's just wonderful. So sad and beautiful. Thank you very much for this little oneshot. I loved it.
FionnualaO'Bryan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Very sweet, I enjoyed it immensley. It was one of th better ones I've read.
Ramen is Happiness chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wahhhh so sadddd! I almost cried.

That was good! I loved it
Mystic chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
And then Lizzie runs away from that prissy Austrian because she realizes her feelings for Gilbert!

Sorry for making up my own ending...the other one was so sad I teared up! I love this story. Good job!
Idhunna chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
*sniff sniff*it's so sad,but SO GOOD!
DrivebyReader chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very lovely and moving. I like how you capture Prussia's memories and emotions so well. And yeah, while I'm writing a PruLiecht story, I always imagined Gilbert has loved Elizabeta forever, so I love this story. Thank you.
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh, poor Gilbert. T_T You describe him so well. And wonderfully vivid imageries too.