Reviews for Ardent Liquor and Saccharine Kisses
BeccaMuse9 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh... Oh my God. That was so amazing. Wow. Just... Wow. It had me on the edge of my seat. You're a brilliant writer Truly. I wish I could write PruHun like this. Simply beautiful. Thank you so much for the pleasure of being able to read something as utterly poetic as this.
And you managed to write PruHun without bashing Roderich, which I respect so much. Also that point about Elizabeta growing and pretending to be more lady like it genius. I've always felt that that bothered Gil a lot.
StarrNight chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh, this was really very good! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it!
Marykim20 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I'm sitting in class now, not listening to teacher, but reading your story... I am trying very hard not to start crying right now... It's just wonderful. So sad and beautiful. Thank you very much for this little oneshot. I loved it.
FionnualaO'Bryan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Very sweet, I enjoyed it immensley. It was one of th better ones I've read.
Ramen is Happiness chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wahhhh so sadddd! I almost cried.

That was good! I loved it
Mystic chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
And then Lizzie runs away from that prissy Austrian because she realizes her feelings for Gilbert!

Sorry for making up my own ending...the other one was so sad I teared up! I love this story. Good job!
mysteri0s chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
*sniff sniff*it's so sad,but SO GOOD!
DrivebyReader chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very lovely and moving. I like how you capture Prussia's memories and emotions so well. And yeah, while I'm writing a PruLiecht story, I always imagined Gilbert has loved Elizabeta forever, so I love this story. Thank you.
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh, poor Gilbert. T_T You describe him so well. And wonderfully vivid imageries too.