Reviews for Zorro's Clothes
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Light hearted? My hands were sweating. Good read.
Therrae chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Yes, this ep really needed something, didn't it? It was kind of you to bring a little logic (and respect for cause and effect) to the situation! We needed that. Nice job.
mjesd2 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Thanks. I really enjoyed that. The episode is one of my favorites because of the humor, but you are right...it was so OBVIOUS where Alejandro would have gotten the clothing. If Victoria didn't figure it out then, she never would!
dlhs8954 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Chuckled through the whole thing! It's always good to 'refresh' ourselves by watching it again, isn't it? Nice job, Jan.
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Cute story. I always thought Alejandro might investigate the fireplace out of curiosity even if he thought it a dream. Who does Zorro's laundry anyway? :)
katie1999 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
It's a nice little scene. I enjoyed it.
LaCorelli chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Yes, the great problem with the episode is that no one asks the obvious question. I suppose you could say that the citizens and even the lancers don't really want to know, and that de Soto's too embarrassed by almost hanging the wrong man again, but there's really no excuse for Victoria not asking the obvious question. So I like this, because frankly, the one thing about the show that really bothered me was how dense it made both Victoria and Alejandro seem. This is more how it should have been.
ABlape chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Thanks. I always love your stories :)