Reviews for The Long Way Home
tinyfractures chapter 6 . 2/14
Jut found this and love it. Hope you decide to finish it. Xx
MintIceTea chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Wow, I just found this and oh - it pulls at my heart! Wonderful!
Jamelia098 chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
loved it, plwase update :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
This is amazing! Are you going to continue it? Please do!
lena chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
this is one of the most interesting stories i have ever read! please continue soon!
historybudd chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Please finish this! Im begging you!
justlis chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
I wish you would update this. It's wonderful.
Queen of Light 17 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Awesome story! Looking forward to reading more!
Sar chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Please please pleaaaaase keep working on this story! i love it to death! its one of my favourite rumbelle fics out there!
CLKit chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Oh wow you need to update this and soon! Its fantastic!
KatharineNichole chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
OMG! This was a great story, and I totally loved it, and then BAM! Chapter six hit! Wow! You just racheted this story up from great to a new level of awesomeness: the omg-what's-going-to-happen-next?-I'm-so-excited-an d-worried-about-these-characters-that-I'm-now-deep ly-in-love-with-that-I'm-never-going-to-get-to-sle ep-tonight level! It's probably good there isn't any more story yet, or else I really wouldn't be getting any sleep! Btw, I can't believe you had them do that to poor Rumple, though it explains the limp and getting away so easily would have been a bit too unrealistic. Great job! Amazing creative choices! I can't wait for more!
CrystalSagaPWI chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
You are almost too good at writing, your writing is so good I can't even focus on my studies.
Continue writing, you have my blessing.
Megan S Lox chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
How did the Hand find her? Is there a possibility that the Dark One is under Gaston's control?
landscapegirl chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Yay! This story IS back! Yay! Wow, Rumple is really taking some hard knocks! ANd love Alliser and Sirio and Onyx! And love that Belle sent her favour! HATED the scene where they crippled him! I don't see how Rumple is going to accomplish all of this...looking forward to it!
Silential chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
So lovely - my heart broke for Rum! He is so sweet, and I cannot wait for him to summon every ounce of courage he has for the woman he loves :)