Reviews for A woman's worth Revamped
Sarah-Sage chapter 25 . 3/29/2014
What an emotional roller coaster this story was! Amazing write!
Unknown chapter 25 . 9/27/2013
Well constructed and well built. There were a few errors that need to be corrected. All in all well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE CARYL. You're a wonderful writer and I'd love to read more Caryl fics by you.
BlackxValentine chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Oh yea, a reference to Titanic. I love this story!
itsi3 chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
Wooooo! I loved it!
Crystal :D
Baby snaps chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
Lol daryl, " lady moments" :) Best daryl and carol story so far, great job
That one girl chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Good story, but yo need to stop making daryl sound British, he's supposed to be redneck. Awesome story though!
SilverWolf84 chapter 25 . 2/5/2013
Great story. You made Carol into a real power-house.
HGRHfan35 chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
An amazing story. Thank you!
crystal2817 chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
loved it
Enecs chapter 25 . 12/5/2012
*stands* *claps like an idiot* Now that, is how you end a story!
Spikesslayer8 chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
Hi guest i would love to send you a link but i can't pm a guest. If you want to PM me on here from your account or with your email account i can pm you... its on adultfanfiction . net (without the gaps) under Spikesslayer08 i hope that helps
Guest chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
Could you please give PM me with the address for the un-tame version of chapter 22. I tried to find it and got some Spuffy sights-which are always wonderful of course-and some really lurid naked women sites, but can't seem to find the one you are referring to. Great story by the way. This is my second time through it and had never noticed that there was an alternate version of a chapter anywhere. I am loving Carol and Daryl a lot and have been reading all I can find-if there are other sites for that, I'd love to find out where they are as well. I worry about them constantly on the show as they kill people off a lot, but for now I am just hoping even if they don't quite get together in canon that we can continue to notice all the little things and go AU with them without having to have in the back of our minds that one or both of them is no longer around.
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I really liked the concept and the plot idea. it was a really good idea, very interesting. But Daryl is totally OOC. Daryl doesn't talk that much, he's a very quiet, reserved guy. He speaks with his actions. To be honest, your Daryl...if you weren't calling him by name, I would have thought it was Rick.
6747 chapter 25 . 9/8/2012
awwwwww that cute...you should make a contine and hook carl and sophia up as a side or the main pairing maybe a few years older then their are now maybe say how carl is good with a gun and knife and is inlove with sophia and sophia is in love with him and it clear to everone that they like each our but them :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »