Reviews for For it was not impulse
KiaMianara chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow. Just ... wow. I'm not a native English speaker, so sadly I'm unable to gasp the full awesomeness of your writing in that area, but ... wow. I can’t understand why this hasn't gotten more reviews yet. I guess everyone is still speechless.
Somniumai chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That be on the verge of poetry. Thank you.
02847qndawd chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is a very beautifully written piece, well done!
Humbuggy chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I was originally going to review; iPods being not conducive to easy typing, but then I saw that you only had two reviews, and thought that this story deserved much, much more.
This was incredibly well written. This story was GOOD, and I don't say that flippantly at all.
I really loved how you utilised the language and the words to create really vivid imagery. I loved that it was just a little bittersweet and not overly fluffy or angst filled. A really great Drabble, it really does deserve more reviews than it has.
Spinning Seraph chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I loved it :) Loki/Tony is at least one of my OTP's and you know it, we fangirl enough!

Ciao!
DarkAngelMitsunai chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is probably the most detailed and well-written story I've read so far on this site. IT WAS WONDERFUL! These are the kinds of stories you read where you look back at your own and think 'Was I drunk when I wrote this?'Not that I've ever been drunk before. Cause I'm underage. But if I wasn't, that what I would say. Or think? Hm. ANYWAY, loved this story, hoping for more!