Reviews for A Heart Can't Be Helped
Showghost chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Love it! Very wonderfully characterised, as she most definitely would not have given in to such emotion. Very realistic and true to the beloved character we all adore on film, novel, and stage!
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh my. *dabs eyes* The poor pair! Beautifully written as always.
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Very nice oneshot! You write Bert and Mary very well

However, I myself can never understand Mary's hard-headedness! Her mind set just doesn't make much sense to me...she is full of contradictions. Gah that woman is crazy. But that's why Bert loves 'er xD

YIEQ
BroadwayStarlet chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh god, how heartbreaking. She loves him! Give in! Love him back! Make him happy! Oh Mary I know you can do it, I know you can do your job AND love him. In fact, love and joy will make you perform better I'm sure.

But your ending was perfectly realistic and very Mary and heartbreaking and UGH what are you doing to me? I NEED HAPPY ENDINGS
DiscoverAbbey chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I suppose I AM allowed to cry when I am reading this. Both of the stories/point of views were absolutely wonderful. So wonderful that they did in fact clench to my emotions, forcing me to hold back tears. I loved them, specially this one. I just love you. I love your work.