Reviews for Infinite Kisses
johnlockhedgehog149 chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
This was so beautiful 3
AkiraNatsume chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
Awe. At least everyone gets a happy ending. What about Mycroft, or Lestrade? They are also the main characters too. More chapters please.
KitCatesby chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I really like this story! :D It's very well written; just the right amount of love and lust!
Holmes and Watson have such a lovely relationship :D
(I don't mean to offend, but in the summary, 'there' should be 'their' :) Please don't take that as an insult!)
Well done!
Braille Abrasion chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
You have a nice writing style, but be sure to keep it in check... Too much of a good thing can be bad, yeah? I think that you really pain a picture in my head and make it sound beautiful, but nothing happened in the whole chapter. I also hate 1st person POV so much that it was hard to concentrate. So my advice to you is to learn when to use your colourful words and when to condense it so something actually gets accomplished. With work, I think you could be a good writer but keep working at it.
Caerix chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Dey're so cute QuQ
Caerix chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Bwahhahaha xD oh man, I did NOT see that one coming. Go Irvine!
Suga Bee chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I wonder why on earth your story doesn't have more reviews, this is a peice of breath taking artwork! The way you've twisted this story together, with the gorgeous emotion, heartwrenching tears of fear and love, I'm blown away with how you've transformed the characters and made this story more than just sex, but feeling and companionship and basic need. :)

You're a genius, just absolutely the best and I'm on hot pins and needles waiting for an update! I do hope there's more drama and more plot twists, I almost want this story to drag out forever, I never want to stop reading! :D

Your faithful reader forever and always,
Suga Bee

P.S. Your take on Watson is the best I've seen on Fanfiction EVER. :) I just love it love it love it.
silent woods chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
ahhh! i love this chapter and i cant wait for the next one
silent woods chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
you HAVE to keep this story going! i love it -.-
Petrichord chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
dear god
you are just fantastic
Thefuturist chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Simply amazing! Keep updating...!
thefurturist chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Omg I hate you for making me feel all these feelings! Haha no but seriously very awesome writing. Very well put together! Keep it up!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Poor Watson He Can't Even Fantasize To The Extent Of It Actually Being A Dirty Fantasy. That Sucks!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow, That Was All A Fantasy? That's Crazy!
I Wonder What Watson Has To Say To Holmes?
GHOSTSherri chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Oh best chapter yet! I love it, you certainly don't disappoint :) I would be your beta if you need one, but i personally dont think you need one. Still I would love to help!