Reviews for A Very Possible Father's Day
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
that was very sweet
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was a nice story, I really enjoyed it
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Good job using CB, he's backed me now for over a million words as my beta on my own site and about 400K as a co-writer too.

The story is very much in canon from my point of view, good job there as is the good job with lil Bon Bon getting embarrassed.

Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Thanks for a very sweet story with plenty of smiles and a few good laughs. Excellent job with everyone.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Aw cute and adorbale fic here
Acoustic Seasons chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I applaud you. You kept all of the characters perfectly in character. You kept the scenarios very realistic in terms of the KP verse. You remembered many details from the show and paid close attention to them. The dynamic between the characters is amazingly well done, and I can see this as being written by Disney itself, if not with a little super-villainy added to it; however, I appreciated the lack of it. You didn't overplay the relationships between any characters, especially Kim and Ron. This is an extremely endearing one-shot. I might suggest changing the status to 'complete,' though. Also, 'museum' is spelled with a 'u.' Ill in all, I loved your story. I'm favoriting it, which a don't do a lot on this site. Keep writing, because you're very good at it. :)

Acoustic Dancer
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
And a Happy Father's Day to you and yours too.

A bit of a dicey start there, but Ron helped make sure the Fire Department or HazMat didn't have to be called out. Booyah!

The Tweebs once again keep another tradition alive, but this time with minimal damage. Wonder if this trend will continue...

Kim weathered another of her Dad's indulgences and hopefully she didn't hurt him there, but she regrouped during her talk.

Now I appreciate the nod with the naming of that space, but I hope you don't think I'm that large? LOL! And has that probe been shot off into a Black Hole by any chance? One of the few things in the series that would have been done by design instead of as a warning to others...

In the end Kim rallied her Dad and saved another day with her card. His fears may be something she'll just have to experience someday...

Nice nod to those in the tale, it was nice to see their tie-ins too.

See ya.