Reviews for Running with Scissors
LeftEyeObsession chapter 27 . 12/16/2015
HOW CAN YOU LEAVE A CLIFF HANGER LIKE THIS? Um no, I need more please. You are a fantastic writer and I don't like how you just stopped updating such a great story.
I hope all is well with you though, I will continue to have you in thought and pray that you are doing okay.

But seriously, update as soon as you can! I'm gonna go check out what else you have on fanfic that may catch my attention, see ya!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
Pi know I'm like super late with thus but I understand losing someone, I lost both my grandmothers so you know, it's hard but you learn to see it as them being in a better place. She's no longer hurting, I hope emotionally and mentally you are in a better place (:
I know I wasn't & I'm still not when it comes to both of them and I'm only 17 (': but you learn to get by everyday and be happier a little more.

I'm sorry I totally suck did bringing that up but I just wanted to kept you know that I'm a stranger that understands loss and the instability that your emotions can cause you to be.

Okay now about this story, ummmmm Clint and Bruce need to hurry and get back together because I can't deal with Bruce being alone like that!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
AWWWWW I FREAKING ADORE HIS CHAPTER! Literally the fact that Clint puts Bruce in this pedestal is amazing & the cutest thing ever. I think this is such a cute pairing omg, you have my complete support on this story. I can't wait to continue reading!
animefan4567 chapter 27 . 5/6/2015
I'm in love with this story I was just browsing through some stony stories when I stumbled upon this story I never shipped Bruce and Clint before and now because I read this story I ship them like hard core I didn't know one story could do that to you lol it just goes to show what an amazing writer you are !:) can't wait for next chapter if your still writing this story.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 27 . 3/25/2015
Those dates sound super cute. Everyone leaving was a red flag for stuff going to go bad.
Again, I love love love love love the kitchen scene. The octopus thing is both sad and adorable. Natasha seems very IC.
This review isn’t really better, I’m sorry. I wanted to write something that would indicate truly how much I loved this chapter and it totally doesn’t show, please just be aware that the sentiment is there just poorly expressed. Sorry. It was really nice though. Anyway, have a lovely day!
Nikki-Chaos chapter 27 . 3/23/2015
Okay I have literally just spent the last two hours reading this story. It is fantastic.

I love the whole interaction and the way you describe Bruce's whole battle with his demon, it's refreshing and as someone who once suffered with depression and PTSD i can relate to it completely. its not over done it's imformative, if you get what i mean.

I love Clint the little stubborn bastard and his interactions with Bruce and Hulk.

Anyway i can't wait for you to update again.

Nikki
ffstars chapter 27 . 3/23/2015
Ohmygod, I thought that you abandoned this, I'm so happy that you updated, it made my day! I'll post a better review when it's not the middle of the night, but for now: lovely chapter, I love the kitchen scene.
rowsdowersavesus chapter 27 . 3/23/2015
can i just say how very much i (we-anyone reading this wonderful story ever) appreciate and admire that you've kept with this story? cos like, it is very much a lot, i know writers dont ever like, owe fic readers anything (although unfortunately an lot of us may act like we're entitled to such things) and theres so many stories/authors out there who disappear for whatever reason, and its almost always forever so the surprised joy and like, hope? excitement! i felt when i found out this was still going was super duper cool :D

my heart goes out to you for whatever personal things you've been dealing with, i hope it's getting easier for you 333

this has gotta be one of the best avengers stories ive ever read tbh!
i love bruce banner so much, i think he might sorta be my fave outta all of em? but its so hard to find such deliciously angsty (not sure thats the exact word i want) well written bruce centric stories, anything bruce centric in general is v hard to find, plus this story is also so well written and long that its like, a rare beautiful gem that i treasure very much, and hulkeye is such a delight, the development and going thru bruces thoughts and i just ahhh this is so wonderful, thank you so much!
TheDarkSideHasCookies101 chapter 26 . 9/8/2014
awesome
sable2684 chapter 26 . 6/11/2014
First Hulkeye I've ever read, and may I say that I've enjoyed the hell out of it so far! I love the insight into Bruce's mind, and seeing a sort of softer side of Clint. I hope to see more of this soon. Thanks so much!
Sandy-wmd chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
DUM-E helping Tony in the infirmary was funny, especially when he was pulling then pushing Bruce. Being a chemist, i think flowers in an Erlenmeyer flask would be awesome. And is there a real sports facility that has that archery/dodgeball combo game? Oh, and I liked Tony's agreement with Pepper about bedrest. :)
formerlyknownasyay chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
I'm kinda drugged up from the ER so this is probably going to be a bad review I just want to say that the chapter is good, I like it and the awkwardness and Tony and concerned Dum-E and the flask and everything.
bookaddict19 chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
There's something about the thought of them staring at Coulson doing his paperwork for 5 hours that makes me laugh. Probably because it wouldn't be 5 hours before Coulson got past rolling his eyes at them and just shooed them off (or possibly shoe'd them off with a disturbingly accurately thrown shoe at Clint?). In any case they are pretty 'awwww' in general between Bruce seeing Tony for relationship advice and the date. :)
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 25 . 4/27/2014
Awwww...That's so sweet!

Wonderfully written story so far-definitely looking forward to wear you take us next!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
Yes. He's SOOOO well-adjusted.