Reviews for Fonic Interruption
TC9078 chapter 13 . 4/15/2017
Just found this story, I think it is excellent. Though, the English version of the line for Shining Bind is "Struggle against these Holy Chains... Shining Bind!"
Yandere Shoujo chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
It'd be nice if you could have this revised. It's hard to read at the beginning and turns me off to the entire thing.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
I realy love Saphir in this story. He have a very good personality.
In the game, he was just a cliche vilain. Here, he is much more.
Chimebelle chapter 32 . 9/7/2013
Aww peony and sephir always makes me laugh. XD! Asch is maturing, i think kratos is definately better for him than van. Really loved it
Chimebelle chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Ooh i totally love this story! Kratos drifting to the abyss world and making a difference... Your writing lets me see vivid pictures, love that!
Lil Miss Morningstar chapter 32 . 8/14/2013
My my. Quite an interesting twist of fate you have here. It's been a while since i checked on anything Tales of related, but I'm glad i stumbled upon this gem.

I am honestly impressed on how well you managed to create a back story connecting Auldrant with Derris Kharlan, and to Aselia (Sylverant/Te'thealla) via Lorelei. Aggregate Sentiences and summon spirits... Almost sounds like an extended family, which, I guess it is in a way...

Back during my first and second play-through of ToA, I found it weird that Asch would have ran off with Van (of all people) after getting cloned and shoved aside. At least here, in your story, it sounds overall much more reasonable for Asch to have taken to Kratos, who was honest and came clean, than to waltz back to Van like a lost puppy since he had nowhere else to go.

Anyway, great work with everyone's personalities. They all felt like the did match with original characters. I liked how you managed to get Dist/Saphir to finally break away from his fixation on Jade, and even (sort off) helped Asch overcome his own fears. Also, Kratos deserves a medal for figuring out how to make heads or tales out of Saphir's usual gibberish, hahaha! And yes, Saphir's usual high-jicks were so much fun to read!

There were quite a few little typos and grammar errors. I know that when a language is not your native one, things like that can be a little harder to spot as you type or to figure out the best translation. But, here's a little tip that has helped me in the past: write a chapter or so down, and store it for a few days and work on something else. Let your mind forget about the exact words you used, instead of focusing on the idea. Then, about a week or more later, open up the chapter and read from start to finish. It makes spotting errors a lot easier!

Now i'm off to read your sequel.
Kathiryn Orlinski chapter 31 . 7/14/2013
Oh, and I forgot to mention, the new moves you made up were really cool. Especially Kratos' new Mystic Arte, which I forgot the name of, but was really cool anyway. :D
Kathiryn Orlinski chapter 32 . 7/14/2013
I think (I THINK) that this is one of the best multi-chapter fanfics I've ever read. There's a great plot, well developed characters (even if you didn't play the games) and detailed, interesting interactions.
Although Kratos was my favorite character in Symphonia, I always thought his personality was a bit bland. You did a great job characterizing him, Dist, Luke/Asch, and all the other characters, not to mention what great ideas you had as to the natures of Derris Kharlan, the Seventh Fonon, and how the Summon Spirits were created. The omakes were funny and were like the skits in the games with all their slightly off-topic characterization.
However, there were a few times when your paragraphing was confusing, forcing me to read and reread a passage several times just to figure out who is speaking. But that's just me being nitpicky. ;D
I'm looking forward to reading Crystalline Disturbance and Demonic Intervention, and hope that they're as great as this story! :D
Unkown Being chapter 32 . 7/12/2013
I'm Excited About The Sequal
Eggbert 3000 chapter 32 . 6/17/2013
Oh wow, I really loved this story and I'm so glad to see you're writing a sequel! I very much enjoyed seeing how Kratos changed the character dynamics, like with Dist and Asch, and how he had some character development himself... This is one of my favorites tbh :D
TodayParade chapter 32 . 6/17/2013
Great story! Really looking forward to the sequel!
1412 karasu chapter 32 . 6/17/2013
Haha, really? Is it the on-the-spot nature of it or is it simply pronunciation? And well, honestly, your level of fluency is pretty amazing. And you've gotten better as the story has progressed.
Yay! Lloyd! I can't wait! :DDD
splitheart1120 chapter 32 . 6/17/2013
Your welcome. :)

I can't wait for the sequel...

Will there be a time skip to the main time of the game?
splitheart1120 chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
And that is precisely why you don't leave some of the most powerful beings in the universe unattended when they have to do something dire for the sake of said universe...
Patrick the observer chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
so its still a waiting game. wait your making a sequel to this...why? is the sequel going to take pace during the T.o.A. or will it take place after the game? well in any case it will be interesting to see what happens in the next chapter