Reviews for The Girl who Saw Ghosts
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
You need to fix the names in this: Kun in Kurosaki-kun is only used for males, whilst San is for females. It bugs me, so can you please fix it?
Nymphadora Jackson chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I like it
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
good job! want more!
SrgntDrew chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Another great chapter good to see it! I look forward to seeing more of this new take on the bleachvers! can't wait for the next one!
NamikazeMia chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
canty wait for more
please update soon
FraulineTraumer chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Me likey, you need to update
the.lovely.wilting.rose chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Brilliant! :)
deepstars chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
oooh! update soon!
Kagehime-sama53 chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
I like this chapter very much, as a Bleach fan myself I like the changes you have done and I'm glad that most of the things are cannon but not so much so your making it your own. I like it very much keep on writing ok .
Kagehime-sama53 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
MM I like this story I've been looking for a gender blender for quite some time now and I like this story so far.
baylee1100 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
i really really liked this story and would like you to update another chapter
EmpressMinea chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Wen will be ur ichigo x rukio lemons?:/
SrgntDrew chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
I love this story keep up the great work!
SrgntDrew chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is so awsome I must have more!
Selyra chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Ehhhh... I'm not a dumpling.

I was thinking when I read your bottom AN and I remembered that I had always wanted to see a fic where F!Ichi and Orihime switch their powers (F!Ichi gets Shun Shun Rikka and Orihime gets Zangetsu). Too bad that the best power change I saw in F!Ichi was the changing of the zanpakuto into an illusion type only (see ShenhuaTheKnifeLady's A Berry Bad Girl). I'd like the Shun Shun Rikka to be acquired by Ichigo as well as a Zanpakuto, preferably Nejibana, Kaien's Zanpakuto. I think the Shun Shun Rikka is actually quite powerful, but Orihime is just kind of weak-willed in the canon to actually use it to its full potential. Let Ichi do the butt-kicking! I don't mind if you don't want to use this idea though, since it'll be a bit hard to write and may not appeal to your taste.

And yes, your GB fic is good. Not a very long wait for updates and good grammar, although there are some mistakes like 'he spoke' became 'her spoke'. Otherwise, this one is perfect! The description of the characters retain some personal quirks, and this is an almost full-blown GB, unlike most which just turn a F!Ichi. Don't mind the reincarnation Hisana fic if you don't have enough time. Leave it until you're free or something. Thanks for replying the review too!