Reviews for Hunger Games With a Twist
ShadowKnight49 Productions chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I would have to say, with a one-on-one for Will versus Katniss, Will would win. Before this goes like the Death Battle comments section, let me explain:
1. Will is like a mix of an archer and a ninja. He can freaking blend in for freak's sake.
2. Will's bow is much more powerful and has a bigger range.
3. Katniss defeated humans, sure. But Will fought against, not just gangs, but supernatural gargantuan creatures and ended not just one war, but a ton more.
That's my belief. But don't call me a Katniss hater. I love Hunger Games as much as your normal fan.
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
good it should be continued
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
The plot and stuff is really good, but you should have a friend or someone to look over it and fix your punctuation and spelling.
StarlightGilgalad chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
72 people against four rangers?! Piece of of cake right? As long as everyone gets their coffee! Ok even for rangers, that's a lot of people!
Kerowyn6 chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Same thing as last time: slow down
Then, loud and clear, I heard her call my name.
Kerowyn6 chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Try slowing down. You're rushing your sentences, like you just want to be over with them and move to the next chapter. Here's an example of how you could use punctuation and different wording to slow down your writing:
"Let's get to the castle!" Halt says eagerly, "I can't wait."
Crowley nods silently, agreeing with him. Gilan and I make eye contact, both of us thinking of the same thing: the promise.
ranger shelby chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
You must update! :)
GO RANGERS!
(you spelled Gilan wrong)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Cool story! Please update!
PyruxDeltax chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Whens the next update?
Cassidy daughter of Hermes chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
AWESOME KEEP IT UP
Cassidy daughter of Hermes chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!111!
Acciofacade chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
I like the story but you've made a lot of typos in all your chapters. Some is spelling, some punctuation and such. Thought I would let you know :-) I really like the story, though.
iTand chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I just read the story so far, and I'm hoping you will update it soon. Also if the rangers wanted to win they would probaly so in a heartbeat
rangersapprenticeforlife chapter 4 . 6/23/2012