Reviews for What He Likes
momentofbored chapter 13 . 2/26
This is just amazing! A really nuanced and touching portrayal!
backtoblack chapter 13 . 1/19
that was indeed an emotional rollercoaster! i loved all the chapters, its a really beautifull fic really!
Sacred Begginings chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
On one of your disclaimers you mentioned that you don't approve of drug usage. I don't see this story like that at all. I see this story as educational. Showing the downward spiral, or redemption if the user is lucky enough. This is a very well written and informative story. It touches on a topic people find uncomfortable. The story is emotional, but it's also beautiful. I am blown away by this story. Never stop writing!
gwendy chapter 6 . 1/5/2016
I made a fanart based on one of the scenes :) I hope you like it :) art/Sherlock-and-Irene-What-He-Likes-582670084
gwendy chapter 13 . 1/5/2016
This is now my head canon on what happened during the time that Sherlock was dead. I refuse to believe anything else LOL

Awesome writing, wonderful pacing, great plot, mindblowing sex scenes...no wonder you got that writing job! Can't wait to read more from you!
Esquinzo chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Wow, this was absolutely amazing. I had tears in my eyes at times, and smiled at the same, and sometimes I was just blissfully overwhelmed by all the emotions you described so well I could almost feel them. I love especially the ending, it's just a bit sad, but so hopeful. I can't wait to start reading the sequel tomorrow!
AuburnGraces28 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Enjoyed this far more than I expected to, very dark, very real and very good
RainyDay12 chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
That is simply the best story I have read in at east six months. You have a gift.
RainyDay12 chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
I really like the way that you characterize Irene as selfless. She's always thinking about how she should act, how it will help Sherlock or hurt him. I really like this story.
loompaland chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Still love it after a second read through!
Atlasina7 chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
This chapter was very emotional. I personally not sure that I see Sherlock as quite so self-loathing, but it works in this story. Once again, a well written chapter.
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Wow-pretty intense first chapter. "a shuddering shadow of the man she knew"-that line really got to me.
Isabel Chandani chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
Simply amazing. You rly took their relationship to a whole other level and steered it away from the storyline of the usual fanfics. I rly like your writing as well. Irene and Sherlock characters dont seem off at all. Cant wait to start the sequel to this story. But I cant help but notice you havent updated it in a year. Are you planning to?
Because Banana chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Hi ! First, thanks a lot for this story and the good moment of reading it procures ... That's more and more unusual to find such an interesting piece of work on this website nowadays. For real, I'm very glad I've found your story :D

Well, your presentation was quite catchy and in the end I'm not at all disappointed by your text. "A dark and frank character and relationship study." That's really what you are doing, and you're very good at it ! I admire the way you've mastered the personalities of Sherlock and Irene, and it makes the reading of your text so interesting. Those two are very complex and I think you've done a great job by being able to keep them that way in your story. So yeah, your fiction is very captivating because thanks to your character analysis, we can feel what they are going through and how they are reacting (especially Irene). Well, I don't want to spend hours about discussing that, but I think the most interesting aspect of your story is the way you can make us feel about Sherlock and Irene, throughout this delicate story of drugs.

And what a story ! I really love your idea, it's very powerful and you treat it with much maturity. Well, for the moment it's only your first chapter so I can't really express my opinion about your scenario, but for the moment you're very good at it too. It's impressive how everything comes well together, with suspense, emotions and your wonderful use of the Sherlock universe. I can't wait to see the next chapter :)

Oh, and your writing style is good also, I didn't mentioned it before because for me it was a detail compared to your amazing skill of how to deal with your characters :) And before I forget ! I'm sorry, there are a few mistakes in your French sentence. I can't help myself telling you that, and if you want the corrected version here it is : "Aussi, si tu es francophone, je parle fran├žais et tu peux laisser les commentaires en fran├žais si tu aimes". Yeah, the conjugation of the second person of singular is quite tricky sometimes. And by the way I hope my English was not so bad and you could understand most of what I wanted to say to you :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
I have absolutely no words to describe how beautiful this story is. I promise to myself that i'll get back to this section to write an appropriate review because that, i think, is the best thing i should do in showing my appreciation of this story. But right now i can only say...THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you for making this and congratulation for such a wonderful job.

- lionessiori