Reviews for Lips Like Sugar
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Daawwww, this was adorable.
J.Overbye chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
OMG SO CUTE AND EVEN MORE FLUFFY THAN A CANDYFLOSS
CANDYFLUFF
DESTIELFLOSS
God chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
So damn adorable and sweet!
AthrunYuy chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This line had me rolling..."Though he had to admit nothing was worse than that Bieber kid and he was thankful that he hadn't been made to listen to any of his songs. He'd been tortured enough in hell, thank you very much." (in full agreement) Loved it! xD
hikarilightz chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
this was just...adorable. and let's not forget the fluff. THE FLUFF. :) the kiss scene had the best timing. :3 this was such an enjoyable read.
thanks for writing!
I am psycowriter chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
GLOOOOOOOOOOOB! This is..uh...I feel fluffy...and gooey. And why on earth does Cas have to be so adorable? Curse you Misha Collins! Destiel. This pairing is my life. Just. Dean Winchester. And a fluffy angel like Cas. I just love it *salutes*
The Queen of Hurts chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
QoH: It was fluffy, like cotton candy.

QoS: Cute . . . and sweet . . . cotton candy

QoH: Great work!
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Loved that Cas was the one to kiss Dean first. I could visibly picture Sam riding the rollercoaster with a stupid goofy grin on his face and his hair flapping in the wind. :)
Daniella Jones chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Ack, this was so cute.
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very sweet! I love how Dean always wants to make up for their lack of a normal childhood and goes to the carnival to make Sam happy. Dean and Cas' almost kiss and actual kiss were so adorable :D Going to the carnival turned out to be awesome for everybody! I loved it :)