Reviews for Pein the Pimp
Chekky chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Hey!
I LOVE the way you write! I couldn't stop reading and now it's OVER and you HAVE TO WRITE more!
Just how you give them all these great characteristicas and different sorrows all the way through - not to mention that I really fangirl over all the sweetness here! (And the smut, but I'd lie if I'd say I'm not here for that :D )

Especially the HidaDei was great, it's a pairing we don't often get to enjoy so you made that a SUPER surprise! I'd love to read some SasuNaru if possible, I ship them sooo hard.
I have to really compliment you: No matter what you write (no matter what pairing or situation) it's always great. Never too long and shame to those who skip anything of this piece of sugar which is this chapter!

I hope you have better luck with keeping your laptop for yourself the next time :)
LastOfTheUchiha chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
Damn. *nosebleed* They've barely done anything yet, and just, damn. Nice chapter, again.
IShipAlmostAnythingYaoi chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
More Of Everything O.O
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
YES! Pein as a pimp (we all saw this coming)! Deidara dancing! Kakashi stripping! This is freakin' awesome!
Secret Reader chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Oh my good god, I am so addicted to this story, PLEASE continue it!
Volatile Valentine chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Oh God! I nearly cried at the PeinIta part. Jessus it was so cute and sad at the same time. And when he sang to Pein...Usualy I find it annoying when people make the characters sing in stories but you brought it out at the right moment and made it into the story and fit it so well it was genuin and perfect. Really you HAVE TO keep writing. I need to know what happens next to Pein and Itachi D': My fave pairing! Gahh! keep up the AMAZING work!
chelsea.smiles chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Grrrr! My mom's making me go to sleep, but I'm not done reading yet TT I'll review again when I'm done. But for now I just have one thing to say.
I WANT THAT SHIT ON MY PANCAKES! I could not stop laughing for like five hours when I read that. It's gonna be my new inside joke lol xD I might even draw you another picture for that one, but idk, I've never drawn Hidan and I don't want to mess it up :c anyways, FACT: This is awesome.
Hopefully I'll get to read the rest soon :D The HidaDei fluff was just so precious! I was about to tear up. Hidan was all like 'I fucking care about you (grr angry loving face)' Tshshshshsh so fricking cute -faints-
haha anyyyyways. Will read more soon, hopefully. I hate AP classes :c
TsukinoYue chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Bravo! Bravo! Wooww! I'm totally in love with it! It's perv and dark and sweet and awesome! I love you for writing this!
Oh I think I'll have lots of requests from my perverted mind *o*!
The scenery is incridible and I didn't feel too much OOC, it was acceptable as it's an AU, but the characthers and the story are perfect!
I'm enjoying how you can manage so many characthers at the same time without losing originality and without being boring. It's amazing! And it's very hard to find stories with more than one 'couple', I mean, most of the stories don't focus on the side stories and side characters and I love the fact that this does.
Your description is something alluring. I could see the places and the expressions so clearly. You wrote it so well it wasn't boring with unnecessary information, but it was to buid the scenes, amazing!
You barely make grammar mistakes, like the ones you make (few ones) are normal, acceptable when you're writing and all, I'd suggest to reread if it may bother you (it doesn't bother me a bit, it's totally... readable)
And to end my review, I'd kindly ask for a threesome (more of a challenge cuz I know how hard it is to write threesomes), so yeah, that's it!
Have a good time writing! Hope to read more soon!
Fantastic story! Totally in love with it!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I liked verry much this chapter.
Keep on writing and add more peinita.
Make them fall in love.
And don't separate them.
Great swtory!
Update soon!
Elo there chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
God i love this!
One thing (its definitely a plus in my books),
The chapters are so damn long! Its epic!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
please please please(puppy eyes) update the next chapter and make some peinita loving in it!Please make pein say to itachi that he loves him and he want's itachi to stay with him!And itachi to say that he loves pein too and thet he will stay with him!Please!Update soon,great story and author!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Please update in the next chapter add more peinita and some love between them!And confessions that they love each soon because this is a great story!
HikariYukki chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
This is freaking amazing! Although I've got to say I kinda liked a Hidan and Deidara pairing here more, but Sasori is great too!
Erun1 chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
EVIL MADARA! D: and reneesme? Really? -_- but I still loves it :)
Erun1 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
OoO sooo good! Getting better every second! I wish I could write like that.