Reviews for The Many Lives of Peeta Mellark
thebluelake chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is wonderful! I love the Book Thief and I love what you've done with this. Well done :)
kismet4891 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow. Just beautiful, absolutely gorgeous, lovely, and so entirely moving. Well done...instant favorite! :)
ElsterBird chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
.GOD.

This was really really beautiful!
Remind me to send you a better review when my stopped crying. Wonderful.
And I love Peeta even more now, hell.
hotcoals chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow. This is so good.
Ebb chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
*Sobs* Gorgeous story. Thank you
Aslan's Messenger chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
*cries* I loved it!
That is how Peeta is, even if the other person regrets what will happen he seems to put a brave face for anyone doesn't he?
well done!
Second Review chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I did a re-visit to this story because I was looking for inspiration...for what I'm really not sure...but this story wandered into my head and I had to come here and read this again.

Your writing is so lyrical. It has a quiet, simple beauty that doesn't need any embellishments. It suits our Peeta perfectly. Only Peeta would apologize to Death. Only Peeta could selflessly give so much of himself without asking for any return.

Wonderful, just beautiful...definitely worth more than one look!
Salanderjade
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I LOVE THIS! :)))
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This beautiful one shot deserves way more notice. It's that lump in your throat kind of read that was I did not expect. Perfection and so is your Peeta.
TLCullen132 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012

beautiful..!
HunterTwelve chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Just, wow.
ily26 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
wow this story was so original! I like it!
Daichilover chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow. The style is amazing and flows, the depiction of Peeta is wonderful and most of all you convey so much emotion into one chapter that really brought me near tears! You did a brilliant, spectacular job. Keep writing!
intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was beautiful. No other words, just beyond-description beautiful. Thankyou for this story.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »