Reviews for The Many Lives of Peeta Mellark
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
that was amazing beautiful story, loved it!
MaidenAlice chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
intense i like the story
Rakusa chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I read this a few days ago and then decided to look for it again as something niggled in my brain. I find it interesting that death was looking out for Peeta. I get it, he could have died many times without Katniss. Nice story. Here's just a thought though, death should have been watching over Katniss, as it wasn't her time to die, providing for her a safe passage to continue on. Also many people comment on how Prim didn't have to die in the end, and I'm here thinking now, well, yeah, she did. Before I was thinking it was full circle, now I'm in the mind set that it was her time to die in the 74th hunger games, but someone stopped fate. To wrap it up, death had to get its victim, it wouldn't stop killing others to claim her. Once Prim died, only two more did as well afterwards the ones that caused her death. Somewhat final destination. In a way, it is all Katniss's fault for everyone dying, but then like everyone knows, its also the capitol's (and deaths.)
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I really don't have words at the moment. Please give me a second.

Okay, this. This was amazing.

At first I was a little confused and thought that the Grim Reaper was going to be Katniss, like a supernatural romance kind of thing, but I'm so glad it wasn't.

I loved that you described his soul as golden, it was a beautiful explaination. And that Katniss' soul burned instead of shimmered, and she was silver, which makes a lot of sense.

I adore this. Seriously. The different times when Peeta met the Grim Reaper, and how he apologized for making it a habbit, because it's such a Peeta thing to do. He really would apologize for dying. And I loved that he told the GR that it wasn't his time to die.

The ending? Oh my god, amazing. She died and the next day he ate the nightlock because he really couldn't live without her. I'm speechless. I don't have enough good words for this.

I also loved that he taught the GR what life was. About love, torture, selflessness, and about always. That last line was perfect. Seriously, that was amazing. Good job. Really. I loved it.

Just amazing.

.love
LeLa London chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Very thought-provoking. :)
stormfires chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Gorgeous! Loved this, love Peeta.
StarDusk chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
*crying!* This is so beautiful! I am so happy now that I got to read your story!

From Death's POV, everything Peeta is colorful, ironically. This was really interesting, getting an overview of Peeta's life, of Peeta's goodness, of Peeta's generosity. He really is one of a kind. He really is too good to be dead and/or alive. He really deserves to be in the highest place, amongst the stars, and the highest gods.

This really is a bittersweet. I'd love to hate it, coz I hate reading about them dying, just because I'm in full denial about their death, but I know it's bound to happen. But I still like to read about them having a happy and contented life, after all that has happened to both of them. /end rant.

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your story! XOXO
goldielocks75 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That reminded me of the book thief, and I was wondering if that's where the inspiration came from. I love that book. Very well written story by the way. Very enjoyable and in character; added a nice perspective
MadHatter.Roar chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
You made me want to cry. Which is not an easy feat. In a good way.
PepperRocks chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Nice story!
CoffeeFanatic87 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was a beautiful story! And so original! Great job!
orea domina chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Gorgeous. I'm sobbing like a fool. I normally shy away from any kind of religion in Panem just because it isn't part of SC's story, but this is so mythical that it really works. I love your imagery.
nicci1721 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
perfection
AlwaysSeptember chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Dude you just blew my freaking mind. That was simpley amazing. You are a KA writer. I'm blown away.
Miss M of Q chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Beautiful, refreshing concept. I fell in love with your choice of words. Thank you for writing this.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »