Reviews for The Many Lives of Peeta Mellark
JocyACullen chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
That was just beautiful! :')
bmags chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I have been reading fan fiction for ten years now but I have never created an account. I did so today because I thought your story was absolutely beautiful. Even when I like a fan fiction, I usually have a criticism for it: bad characterization, poor grammar, poor plotting, or just a good idea but poorly executed. However here, I can find none of these flaws. I loved the idea and I thought you executed it in a thought provoking manner. So I have created an account exclusively to tell you bravo. I may review other fan fictions later but trust me it was a true delight to find yours today.
DontDoubtMe chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
great story and a really cool idea
MeganRachel09 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Good God that was beautiful.

I loved every last bit of it!
Of Pearls and Paints chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I very much enjoyed reading this superb one shot. Death's point of view is so intriguing,so different. Perhaps that is why I enjoyed this so much. He followed his life to the very end. Good job. :)
Peeniss0314 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
The ending made me cry!

Peeta is too good for the world. You summed him up beautifully in this one-shot, and I don't think anyone could have done it better.

I liked seeing them grow together through the long gaps of time. if Peeta hadn't been returned the first time, as a baby, none of this would have happened. He even gave three lives to save Katniss and her family. He's too good for the world.

The ending was wonderful! I actually teared up, and a few fell. You're a great writer, I can't wait to see more from you!
Wooshter chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Woah... love it! You really wrote well, this is really different. Good work.
salanderjade chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
If this is the results of our conversation, you and I need to talk much more often. What an absolutely beautiful, wonderful, hopeful story. Take this as a compliment when I say it reminded me of the "Tale of Three Brothers" from the last Harry Potter book-the part about leaving that life as equals with death.

Leave it to Peeta Mellark to charm even Death and teach it about the things that make us the most human: faith, love, hope, despair, and selflessness.

I love the fact that Katniss had not one but two golden souls in her life. The fact that he led Prim to his old acquaintance was so poetically ironic. The part where he gave up lives to save her family was so in character. The part that even Death guarded and watched over him while he was in the Capital tugged every heartstring that I have.

If I wasn't already crying by that point, the nightlock berries sealed it.

Everyone wants and wishes for a love like that-that crosses all boundaries and knocks down all walls. You've shown that Katniss & Peeta had such a bond-one even Death couldn't deny. Absolutely beautiful. Wonderful. Magnificent.

We should definitely talk more often. Loved it immensely.
M. Hazza chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow. This is really incredible way to portray Katniss and Peeta. I like the characterization of death as well. Good job mate.
Non chapter 1 . 6/17/2012