Reviews for Paper Roses and Gumbo
The-KLF chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
So fluffy! I really enjoyed it :-) thank you for writing and sharing!
Eslssl chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Really like the Now-and-Then format of the story. Thank you!
caskettlover45 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I loved this so fluffy and perfect. just what I needed after that season finale! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I always thought Remy's would be the perfect place for the proposal too!
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is a really nice piece! I love the structure with the "now" interspersed with flashbacks. I like how you picked up the original prompt and how far you took it! Making the situation in the prompt a small part of a nice arc. Good job :) (Bonus points for the Nickleback dig ;))
Twyger chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Remy's - from first date to proposal. Perfect! The glimpses from the first date to the present, back and forth, also perfect! Their voices are totally in character ... I can imagine him asking her how she'd like her eggs in the morning - so like him! No trips to the dentist, going to savor the sweetness, like fudge, and enjoy it! I think the purply-blue color your are looking for is periwinkle or lavender? Thank you for writing and sharing!
eva-david chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Why do people always have to make up ridiculous middle names when they have one person propose to another in a story?
Other than that, sweet, far too short and so Caskett! :)

Loved it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Amazing story! Very sweet! Absolutely adorable! I really enjoyed it! I love that Castle made her Oragami roses and his proposal was wonderful!
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I loved how you wrote this, switching between the two.

"If I owned Castle, I'd be trying to switch networks from ABC to HBO right now."

Oh heck yes.
missy52061 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
love it!
hizm chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Best. Description. Of. A. Person. Ever! The teapot sized owner, both short and stout. I'm still giggling.
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
There are so many things to love about this little fic.

One - you wrote it in response to my prompt; so it's already a winner. ;)

Two - you gave us a bonus date set in the future, when Castle and Beckett are together and all loved-up... *swoons*

Third - like your other fab fic, it's funny.

Fourth - it's very, very sweet. My teeth WILL require surgery, but it's worth it. Castle bought her a 1940's-style ring, he left it in a rose...oh, my ovaries!

Fifth - not only is your writing effortless to read, because it all flows so well, so naturally, but you include really great details that draw me in from pretty much the first line.

Thank you so much for meeting the brief and much more!

BA :)
zentamaus chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh man, you made my grin like an idiot. My mom was like 'whatcha smilin at?' And i was like 'um, i, um. Just...nothin really' (she doesn't get my obsession with castle) so, yeah. Loved it but i blame you for makin my mom think i'm crazy :D
StanaOmniaVincit chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Completely love it! It was great!
Nightwishcools chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I liked it,it was cute and well from what I saw here and there,someone is a Stanatic ;)