Reviews for The Awful Truth
DeansPetAngel chapter 10 . 2/23
this was so good and i cried... a lot. DEEEAAANNN AND SAAAMMM ALL SAD AND HUGGING AND CRYING AND SO CUTE AND SAAADDD okay im sorry but this is amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
most awesome story ever!
shadchelbell13 chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
OH NO! THE IMPALA! NOOOOOO!

Oh and Dean too!
My1SweetObsession chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
I was just hoping that this story is going to be continued or finished, its a great story and I have missed it.
SPN Girl 14 chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
PLEASE DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS ABOUT THE FAMOUS VOICE MESSENGE IN LUCIFER RISING FROM S4. YES, I DO KNOW THIS IS ALL IN CAPS!
SPN Girl 14 chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
By the way, this is my fav story on your profile! My goal as a writer is to be as awesome as a writer like you!
SPN Girl 14 chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Wow... I literally am speechless. I have no words for how amazing this is. It really touched me. This is the 1st fanfiction that has done that. Your story is just...wow. This is DEFINETILY my #1 favorite! I'm officially following you now.
SPN Girl 14 chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
Screw you for making me sad! Jk. Amazing story! But so sad! :( WHY YOU MAKE ME SAD! I can see those secrets Dean kept as reasonable but some of them were MINDBLOWING! Like the one with Dean wishing Sam wasn't around as a teen and not wanting to be a parent(The parent part was reasonable. I can totally see that fight with Dean and John) or torturing Jess after he sold his soul and died or Sam's 1st gf cheating w/Dean! OMG!
Nitemar chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
Words really cannot describe how I feel and felt reading this story... Just... AEXBKIRDBKGH. I feel like my life is complete now that I've read this. I read fanfic and watch these shows to escape and sometimes I sink a little too into them, so I'm currently crying as if I feel every emotion that Sam and Dean feel/felt. (And for the people ribbing on Dean, technically Sam had already left Alex so she was free game, and the whole Sam is a burden thing, how would you feel if you were 12 but had to act like a parent and take care of your sibling's every need? How would you feel if you were denied your own happiness in the place of another's, at the age of 12? You're not mature enough at 12 to completely sacrifice your life for some else's, and yet Dean does exactly that. So back off and screw your head on straight)
mrstserc chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Beautiful story of acceptance. I hope you get Kripked.
doyleshuny chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Dean's pissed at sam for betraying him? Really? That's a good one. Dean's the one who banged Sam's virgin girlfriend who gave it up pretty damned easily BTW. I won't even talk about her cause I would be on my computer forever. You don't date one brother so you can hook up with the other. Apparently Alex lost her girl code book or was never given one. As for Dean's actions he must have looked at his guy code book and burned it. Again Dean's actions were absolutely disgusting and selfish. I'm liking this story but it's really making me angry.
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Okay I hate to say this but I'm really pissed and disgusted with Dean. It wa bad enough he basically told Bobby he resents his younger brother but then he bangs his first love? Nice. That's like the ultimate betrayal. It's gross. I don't blame sam if he kick's Dean's ass for what he did. And there's more? Seriously? I'm almost afraod to look but of course I will. It's like watching Maury Povich or something. I'm half expecting Maury to tell Dean "You ARE the father" One minor detail though. Dean is actually 4 years older then Sam not 3. You said Sam was 10 and Dean said he was only 13. I know this because Jensen had made the comment that he's 4 and half years older then Jared just like Dean's 4 and half years older then Sam. Okay on we go to find out what else Dean pulled. Great job BTW! I mean I'm completely pissed at Dean if that's what you meant to do.
laurie31 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Very nice ending! I wish they could have a heart-to-heart like this on the show (although, I confess, they delivered very nicely in Sacrifice! But I still want more! ) I'm to glad you finished this. Looking forward to what you write next! :)
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Wow - that cleared a lot of old baggage away. Now they can lean on each other. Good story.
Sue Pokorny chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Nice ending. I would love for Sam to admit this - or anything remotely like this and follow through and mean it - on the show. Alas, the one speech we got this season fell way flat for me since his actions were the complete opposite of what he said. So thanks for this. REally enjoyed the ride. :)

Sue