Reviews for Scarlett
Kayniss chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
Loved this story. I'm definitely an Edge girl so I was hoping for an ending like this. Actually, I didn't want an ending at all.
I hope you don't mind, I have a couple of critiques.
1. There were a few inconsistencies. Either there was no transition specified or it was a character 'disappearing' suddenly without a mentioned exit.
2. While the emotions ran wild in this story (loved it), I think you could've made it a longer one and balanced it out if you added more arena/wrestling parts to it.
Livin on the EDGE chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
I totally love this story. In fact I love the whole Idea of it. It was great writing and Adam and Scarlett belonged together as did Wade and Alicia. Great pairing. The entire time I was on the edge of my seat to see who she was going to choose. I am glad that she chose Adam.

Mandy
Love103 chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
I think Scarlett should be with Drew.
Love103 chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
I like this story so far. I also like your writing style.
Is /will be there a part 2?
GlamaHart32 chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
I loved this! I'm just sorry I don't find it before you ended it! :( keep up the good work with your other stories. I'll be reading them.
-Megan
Ithil Caladhiel chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
At least there was some kind of closure. Although Alicia still really tees me off.
Wade will move on and being away from the source of friction will be best. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
Please update
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
Awesome to see Scarlett & Adam together. Awesome story
Ithil Caladhiel chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
At least she knows who she's really in love with.
Would do a longer review but I'm on my iPod which is dying.
And my a levels were okay btw
Guest chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Awesome story can't wait for more. PLEASE UPDATE
Ithil Caladhiel chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Now or never! Get to it! Get to it! Get to it!
We've been in suspense enough hahaha
Felt a little sorry for Wade but he'll find someone.
Just not Alicia. Even Wade deserves more
Update again!
Ithil Caladhiel chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
In love with Adam that's all I read! Haha not really but Scarlett really needs to be sure. I say Adam and his charming Canadian accent. Haha update again!
Ithil Caladhiel chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
I don't really get why some women think Wade Barret is good looking. I don't see it at least lol
Very good, I like how Scarlett is being forced to choose. (Although I know who I would pick!)
Please update when you can! :)
Punkedbyambrose chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
I honestly want things to get sorted out between Scarlett and Wade..I prefer Adam and Scarlett as best friends but I don't see them as a couple.

Great chapter..Looking forward to the next update :)