Reviews for Advanced Secret Identities
Pliffy chapter 1 . 4/1
I really loved this, I need more characters ether ocs or crossovers interacting with community characters, I wished she could have found out what the Repair "cult" was truly after it would have been like "thats it? All of this heap built on things that make cold air" also only thing-the sum is a bit of a lie? You said she ends up thinking it's worse then the Gotham mental hospital but while she though they where weird it was not to the point of that.
theevilouterspacechicken chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This is perfect. Thank you.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I loved this story so much. I would have never thought of such a perfect crossover. I love the idea of Annie and Batgirl being friends. I hope you write a sequel!
Lynabelle chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is amazing. Truly, truly amazing.
Sadistic Tendencies chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This story was great. I died of laughter. Definately gonna link it to some of my friends so they can see it too. Awesome job!
Andyouthoughticared chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It had to be done, and I so glad it was you who did it. I can't believe how many crossovers have this great premise, but the writing is awful. This is not the case with your story. It was amazing from start to finish. Everyone was in character and the plot and execution was great!