Reviews for Silently agreed
Silver as the Rain chapter 15 . 7/2
This is such an adorable story, really loved it! I hadn't realised but I had actually red this story a long time ago, Ana, and I'm so glad that you reminded me of its existence, it's just great! Really looking forwards to reading something else by you, don't stop writing now! ;)
Kristall chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Out of curiosity, where did you get the idea that Jols didn't make it? I'm just asking because in both movies and in the book, he does live through the battle. I'm not saying it's a terrible idea, I'm just curious. And you had to kill off Lancelot, didn't you. :(

But to find out that Tristan lived... _ _ _
I'm a happy camper if you can't tell. Very nice chapter, and I hope that we'll see more from you. Maybe some Tristan fluff (hinthint)? Till next time!
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Great chapter, next the big fight..will be interesting how you make the turn out and action within the battle...update soon please
Kristall chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
Message being "I'm going to kill you later"? *grin* Very nice chapter, and I love how the story is progressing. Still, why'd you have to leave off there? Now I'm going to be in danger of having a heart attack until you update and I find out who will make it! Can't wait for you to update again! Till then!
Kristall chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Why do I get the feeling that Tristan's going to find it as hard to leave the Wall as Leera found it hard to leave the knights? Loved this, and can't wait for more! Till then!
Kristall chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
Hm, what do ya mean when you say the men of Leera's tribe tried to have her before? Tried to force her into marriage? Physical relations? Controlling her? Any of the above, and I can understand why she would refuse to go back home, even if she and the knights hadn't gotten along. Still, I'm starting to think that she should call Merlin out for not wanting her to be around the knights when his own daughter is at the very least flirting with the knights' commander, if not more. That would be interesting. Either that, or a confrontation where Merlin tries to send her back in front of the knights and they stand up to Merlin for her.

Very nice chapter, and yes it is more of a filler than anything else, but you did get in a few plot points, so well done. Looking forward to the next chapter! Till then!
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
fantastic chapter, cant wait to see how you end things and describe the fight
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
fantastic chapter, hopefully she doesnt find any trouble
Kristall chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
*giggle* I wonder what Tristan's reaction to that was! Nice chapter, and I can't wait to see what will happen next! Till then!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
The meeting with Merlin was fantastic and the learning to ride a horse was funny including Tristan showing off. It would be good to maybe see her edging towards staying with the knights and maybe questioing her beliefs or at the end you could have that neither would stay together she would love TRistan but not betray her people, though their is the wedding at the end that could rejoin them. Cant wait for an update
Kristall chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Methinks that she chose that path for a completely different reason. I can't believe Merlin would just dismiss her so abruptly like that and expect her to never see the knights again as if nothing had ever happened between them. And warning her to not forget whose kind she is. Seriously. Merlin expects her to stick to the Woads when his own daughter is going to wind up married to Arthur? Or has Merlin thought about that yet? I believe that Leera returned to the knights because she both wants to be with Tristan (though she'd never admit it - at least not yet) and she doesn't want to be a pawn for Merlin, which is exactly how he was treating her.

Very nice chapter, and I hope that we see more soon! Especially more fluff! Till next time!
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Really love this story, its great and i like her connections with everyone. it will be interesting to see how she goes at the fort.
tessastarchild chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Great new chapter, I quite enjoyed it but one bad thing to say I think you didn't give enough detail on the ice battle
MissPollyanna chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Disappointed that they didn't end up romping right there in the forrest but understanding why it didn't happen. :p
By the way, the little picture you use for this story, is it photoshop job or were you able to find another woad chicka on google or something? I've always been curious just never got around ot asking.
As always, love it & look forward to reading more! Xx
Kristall chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Hm, now that I think about it, would Lucan be able to translate for Leera? *smiles* I liked the scene between Tristan and Leera. It shows that Tristan cares about her, even if it's only because he doesn't want anyone to have to feel like they need to babysit her whenever she fights. Can't wait to see what you have in store next! TIll then!

P.S. Please, no knights die? I know we're getting close.