Reviews for Twenty Years in the Life of Pride
But but but what happens when he hits 20? T.T
X59 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Brilliantly done.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I'm reading away and everything's pretty much as expected - a little off, but there are only impressions left of Pride. 19 - he's genuinely humble and helpful. 20 - I realize that it's all one big (or small) shaggy dog story. Eep.
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is really quite amazing. Is this a oneshot?
-Queen of Narnia49
Seta Suzume chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Fascinating! I love it.
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is so totally amazing. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
ellesra chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Woah, this concept you have here is very interesting. I kind of want to know what happens afterwards. Does he become Pride once more? Or does he have the powers? Or will the shadows eat him up from the inside? (or mentally)

Greetings,
Ellesra
sepia glass chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow, this is good. Do you mind if I draw from your concept of Pride/Selim a bit? :)

Your one shot is masterfully written- I especially liked his 19th year. And his twentieth year... wow. I just love the way you write.

Would you mind explaining to me what exactly happened there and why you wrote that? I'm a bit befuddled.

Sysy
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Did Selim run in to one of the manequin solider zombie things?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is getting to be very interesting. You should continue!
anise chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
i love this! i'm so curious what's going to happen next. i wonder if you someday might make a continuation or something, but even if you don't this is still perfect.
SpaceHusband chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very interesting fic
GBlackwell chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Excellent. This ties up what happened to Selim after the Promised Day very well. I would be interested in a continuation... but it is already marked as complete.

Good work.