Reviews for Stitch by Stitch
Beautiful story
Jessicalovefun chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Why cun season 5 end like this this is an AMAZING story... D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Wow! fantastic, and touching story. Thank you
Ash2134 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Great story. I absolutely loved the last two chapters expecially! The puppy was also great I loved how it was used as a bond between them.
EMMSM2765 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Awesome :)
uplink2 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Nice sweet story of gentle recovery. Well done.
Paladinobr chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
This final chapter was really beautiful. I hope to see a sequel of this story and more stories from you, :)
Clems M chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Great! Perfect! :D Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful 4 chapter story of yours with us.
esardi chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story. This final chapter was very emotional and moving. Too bad the show could not have ended on this note. Thank you for sharing, looking forward to more from you.
tshadow chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Thanks for the story. I enjoyed reading it. )
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Great story.
Shawnny chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Loved the fluff and liked how this kinda gave me a proper ending for Chuck and a fluffy one that I liked to boot! Thanks for taking the time to write and I look for to more stories:)
Tyg452 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
I just wanted to say that I liked this story. I liked how it was about remembering where sarah was supposed to be instead of everything that had happened that she forgot. Good Job.
Hotski chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Wow, theINTERSECT. I'm gonna be honest with you. I wasn't sure about this story after the first chapter, but since the ending of chapter two with Chuck warming Sarah when she was cold this story have been nothing less then fantastic. I've been having such a huge grin on my face the last two chapters. It's been top notch Charah comming closer and fluff. I love the love they both have for their dog aswell, super cute!

If you would make an sequel, I would hope that you just make an sequal of this story and not combinding with another one.

Fantastic ending to a great story, well done theINTERSECT.
theINTERSECT chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Hey guys (: So, just an update cause I kinda feel bad for leaving u guys hanging for so long (I've been promising myself not do so anymore haha). I've finished the final chapter of this story, but it's on my iPad and I'm not quite sure now to upload a document on the iPad (I don't have my computer on me at the moment). But I promise to post it when I get home later on tonight. So look out for an update later on tonight! (:

theINTERSECT