Reviews for Say Uncle
ShampooRanma4ever chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
Hey, I just realized that someone on JCA has the title, "Say Uncle". Just thought you should know.
Spaz913 chapter 10 . 7/19/2004
clip... clop... clip... clop... - I like your ficcy a bunch! It's really cool, and I hope to read some of your other fics too!
VampireNaomi chapter 10 . 5/17/2004
I believe no one will object if I declare you to be the one who keeps the cast better in character than anyone else around here. The dialogue is the best part of this fic, every line could have been taken from the actual show. Excellent!
And for the plot... It's very imaginative as well. I like how you have decided to use minor characters like Vanessa. One episode villains need attention as well.
Yu Mutou chapter 9 . 5/16/2004
Yah! Finally Jade gets to do something interesting! I really like this story so please continue!
Ice-chan chapter 9 . 10/11/2003
Yay! Go Tajeri Lynn! _ This chapter was most exciting. I loved the tension between Jackie and Portia. Boy, Portia is conceited. Jackie seems to be utterly haunted by the past - everything seems to relate to it. What happened that was so terrible? Aw, comparing planes to toys in the sky- that is so cute. - As usual, Jade spots things a mile away that others can't see. I wonder what sort of help she'll receive from Section 13? I like how the imagery is often used in the dialogue. That's an interesting technique that works just as well as anything else. I'm glad you figured out an ending! I guess you don't need my help now, though if you still do, I'm around. Good luck and keep rockin' on!
VampireNaomi chapter 9 . 9/16/2003
Magnificent, as always! You've turned me into a Jackie/Portia fanatic, which is quite an achievement 'cause I used to be a Jackie/Valmont shipper. You rock.

I love the way you write about not so important characters, like Vanessa. Okay, I never liked her that much, but it's still a pleasure to see her here.

Write more as soon as possible, please! :) And give us a nice, warm J/P moment, will you.
Finn chapter 9 . 9/15/2003
WAHOO!

U UPDATED!

Dark Chi Enforcers, Portica/Jackie, PSHCO UNCLE, Vannessa Barone, Daolon Wong using a cellphone(ROFLOL!), Kenzo, Mama Tohru, Jade disobeying orders, nine-year-old Capt. Black (with a MOWHAWK! ROFLOL!)and Jackie, plus a plan of using Las Vegas as the base for an evil sceme using a CENTURIES OLD LOON'S SWORD AND HIMSELF AS THE KEY FACTORS!

ALL HAIL TLEL!

But, will Valmont make an appearance?

MORE PLZ!
Finn chapter 8 . 8/17/2003
UPDATE! This too good to leave unfinished for a year! MORE PLEASE! puppy dog eyes
Ice-chan chapter 8 . 6/22/2003
Welcome back, TLEL! I really enjoyed this chapter. Haha, poor Captain Black getting lost in the castle. The fight scene was great and descriptive! And Daolon Wong can use a telephone - he deserves an applause! ;) I wonder what that fire in Uncle's shop was about! Oh well - reading about nine-year-old Jackie and CB is fun. - This chapter went a little faster than the others, though, and it had more changes in the scene - might I suggest a bit more descriptions? For example, when Jackie was talking to CB about their fourth grade selves, how did their voices sound? Was CB apprehensive? Was Jackie's voice small, or tired? Did they make any gestures that suggested their attitudes?

As usual, can't wait for the next chapter! What's the deal with this portal? Good luck!

By the way, I love the line, "Testosterone made me do some crazy things back then." In fact, I'm going to write it in my journal.
GameKingKurtWagner too lazy to sign in chapter 7 . 1/13/2003
Continue This Story! We need more Crazy Sword-Controlled Uncle! And, just for fun, why not bring back T-Girl? Or not. Just a thought.
Ice-chan Queen of Soy chapter 7 . 11/23/2002
Gee, sorry Senor Luchadore, I've just been so busy I haven't had time to review (among other things)! Also, I'm available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, usually at about 9 EST. How do you want to do this? MSN messanger, AOL, or regular e-mail?

Okay, to the story. Whoo-hoo! Things are getting good! I'm glad we took a break in chapter 5 with the villains. I don't really like Daolon Wong, or Vanessa, but the former character seemed to make a little more sense here. Chapter 6 was pretty cool too; I was cracking up when they were interrogating Chow. ;) Poor thing. But I was glad that Section 13, for once, seemed to be more on top of things as far as security goes. I mean, *how* many times has Jade broken in? The only thing I don't understand is what Daolon Wong is waiting for. So...in the meantime, good luck, talk to you soon I hope, and I look forward to whenever you crank out chapter 7!
NovaGirl chapter 7 . 11/10/2002
I must say that this was a fantastico chappie! This fic has total promise-speaking of promise, I vow that the 2nd chapter of Warmth in the Darkness will be up soon. I just have exam season to get through. Anyway, I can't WAIT for more! From NovaGirl, peas out!
NovaGirl chapter 6 . 10/27/2002
Tee hee. Cappie B's so cute. _ It almost makes me feel better that Portia's stealing Jackie from me. MEANIE PORTIA! sniff. Anyway, this is great! I can't wait to see what Purple-Eyes is up to next!
theblindness chapter 5 . 9/5/2002
I love this story! Kind of strange, but worth reading! So far, chapters 1, 3, and 4 are my faves! I can't wait to read more!
Ice-chan Queen of Soy chapter 5 . 9/2/2002
I loved the way this chapter was written. The dialogue was as close to perfect as you can get-I could *hear* the characters speaking, accents and everything. I thought Portia's characterization was terrific myself. As for the prospect of the chapter itself...I'm not really sure what to make out of it. A Portia/Jackie fic might be interesting-it's a bit of a shocker so late in the story, but a nice one. Plus, it seems like this concept will interweave with the main plot with Uncle. Speaking of which, I would really like to see more flashbacks - I found the other one really interesting. As for the evil writer's block, I'd gladly offer a brainstorming session over messanger or AOL, if you're interested. I find brainstorming helps a lot. Anyway...good luck!