Reviews for Suspicious
elvesknightren chapter 1 . 10/20
it was so cute, D'Artagnan going to such lengths and hiding it until he could show Athos, even the personalizing on the breast. It was a great read :) between the two.
Sweetheart91597 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
My heart just melted into nothing but a puddle... :)
Kiraling chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oooooooh, I loved it! Such sweet father/son moments all the way :) I adore your D'Artagnan :3
Comte de la Fere chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This has to be one of my favorite fluff stories! So simple, yet so touching :)
LadyWallace chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh my gosh, that was just sooo sooo sweet, I don't even know where to begin. What a lovely tribute to fathers everywhere! I swear, your stories always make me cry! I'm glad I got to this sooner rather than later, because I would have seriously been missing out. I love how D'Artagnan was so secretive and awkward and Athos thought he was harboring women :P I also loved how you had Aramis say "strange boy" just like in the movie, I loved that line ;)

I also loved this part:"All boys have a random attack of insanity and then lock themselves in their room?" Athos asked doubtfully." That was funny ;)

Do write some more soon, because I simply love your stories!
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
X3 ! it was sooooo uber cute that I squeed like eight times! I LOVED this especially the door scene cuz I have done almost the SAME thing to my family...repeatedly XD Keep On Writing!
Kaloubet chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Very nice story - I think that soldiers often stitch to repair their clothes, so it wouldnt be amazing that dArtagnan can stitch. That he does it for Athos is really a proof of love ;-).
FlyingMachine1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
BOOM. That was me exploding over the awesome sweetness of this story. Ahh! This was sssooooo perfect! It was funny and sweet and it had a hug and sweet conversations and YOU DID IT! You put the line in there! And it was the perfect place for it might I add. I'm sure your dad was extremely honored and proud to have this amazing story dedicated to him. That poem at the beginning was so incredibly awesome. This was my favorite story from you. I know I will say that about your next story just like how I said it about your last one, but by God this was a great story! As usual, you did a great job, Sis!