Reviews for Sometimes It's a Wonder
autumn howls chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Ah so simply way to confess our love xD if we got a shame, just say "My horoscope said that today is a good day for that" xD
patrirawr chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Aww, so cute, I love it!
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
ah soooo cute and perfect! love it :3
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Cute!
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
They are so casual considering the situation!
Wow... I can totally see this happening in cannon! (oddly enough, since I'm a huge fan of unrequited - requited stories... where Kazu-chan's concerned ;P)

XDD AWESOME! GO SHIN-CHAN! AND KAZU-CHAN!
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
omg, this was too cute! New appreciation for this couple.
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Hauuu! Simple and sweet, I like it! :D
Once L chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh.

Cute.

So wonderful :D

Thanks for writing this )
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
! #fangirlscreaming
KAWAII! CUTE! LOVE IT! Simple but happily
Sorry for my bad english.

Btw, i love the first part when Midorima confess:

"Takao, go out with me."
Takao looked at him quizzically and grinned, patting his shoulder. "Sure! Where do you want to go?"

Takao sure innocent at that time! XD #forme

FAVE
Nekocin chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
T-too cute. I actually kinda ship almost everyone with everyone but this is really a plausible pairing for Midorima. And oh, the fic really sounded like the characters themselves. The ending was adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aww, that was so cute! I can totally see that Midorima would try to confess like that! Thank you for the adorable story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Really cute! Midorima would totally confess just because his horoscope said he should, haha. These two don't get enough love, so thanks for writing this. You did a great job!
UnderdogHero chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This pairing needs more love. A lot more love. That being said, loved it.
AquaLovesYou chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
It was wonderful! I like Midorima so much, you kept him in character just fine! I'm dying to go all "awwwwww" on this, but I can resist haha! Thanks for uploading it, you made my day -
PanDora9 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
That's adorable! I can totally see that scenario happening if Midorima ever confesses...or maybe if Takao confesses when his horoscope has the best luck ;D