Reviews for The Alphabet According To
Great! Amusing!

You could put troll in T.
MutteringUnderMyBreath chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This is hilarious and truly creative! I applaud this brilliance! :)
thejammysod chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
have you read 'Harry Potter and the Marauders of the Mind' by Moonsign recently per chance? 'cause some of the stuff sounds quite similar. the whole two bludgers, a seeker, a keeper and a stadium full of fans short of a quidditch match line sounds rather familiar. as does the whole worry about being put in a room either with or next to Lockhart... the whole 'master of death: Grave robbing, trunk searching and forest-floor sweeping' thing sounds like it's from that as well... I'm not accusing you of anything though. And there was plenty of genius moments in there too. although my first thought for T was 'TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS!'
Cassidillia chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Bahaha, this is perfect!
mcfuz chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
:) This was really well done. It was funny, and everyone was in character. Good job!
Courtney.Wortney chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This. This is genius! :D
MadeleineQ chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I couldn't stop laughing with this. Loved it.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh boy, the "short of a Quidditch match" line was hilarious. Nice work.
peacewithoutawar chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
he he he.
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is great! Completely random but I love it!
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Haha. That last line was hilarious!
kissing flames chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is absolutely hilarious! I love it! Keep up the great work, sweetie! (Damn, I /have/ to stop reading fics about Drew...)

A. S. Ledie
MMJrox88 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Lucky number 12! Woot Woot!

Lol, I was ROFLing bcuz it was soooo HAHA.

Oops. Srry. Gtg.
Hannah the Scribe chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Just read this. *finally*

I was confused at first about who was talking when - before I caught on. *slow*

This was pretty funny. I liked how you had multiple things for some letters, especially with the names. ('Cause it seems wrong to list one character that's no longer with us over another, right?)

So, cool. It's kind of a reminiscent fic as well. Thanks for writing!