Reviews for Friday Night at Ucchans
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Konatsu's so sweet. I kinda liked his character (although the disappointment of him as a bishounen's still there). I do agree that Ukyo's kind of similar to him.
Nice work btw.
Monkeys With Typewriters chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Short but sweet. And it's always wonderful to see more people paying attention to Konatsu: a tragically underused character, in my opinion.
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I've always said about Ukyo and Akane that while Ukyo is far more comfortable in her femininity, Akane goes to much wider extremes. Ukyo is who she is, she dresses like she does, and the one time she tried to change that, she realized it was messing up Ranma's life and stopped. Akane can go from rough and tumble tomboy in a gi to flowing dresses and flowers in her hair and make it look effortless. But it's not, it's obviously something that troubles her. Plus, she tends to look more simple than glamorous.

Shampoo, (and Nabiki, in the Anime) have more of the sexpot appeal. And then there's Ranma, who's got the body, but comes off more naive and uninhibited. It's actually surprising Ucchan is as comfortable with herself as she is. :D
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/17/2012