Reviews for Fear No More
SoulAlchemist9310 chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
I have a story request. Would u write a story were Sam telss Dean were he learned to hack and Dean tells the story about the weekend away? u r such a great writer and i loveeeeeee the story please continue.
Frakking Toasters chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Another great story. You are so good at this! xo
A-Z-animal-freak chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Really great story/writing, it had everything, the action, the feels :D
Well done,
A-Z
mara-isamoose chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Dude. I loved this so much, I just can't think straight. I loved it so much. So so so so much.
Liana Legaspi chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Loved this SO much!
In love with the bad vamp chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
this story was great
Thats My Name chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
I absolutely adore the way you wrote this. Oh my god it's so sweet and the little commentaries from Sam and Dean were just so entertaining and just... Wow. Very well done, enjoyable, and I absolutely love love love it.
The White Tulip chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
This is kind of a general note on all of your writing but- Gosh, Jedi Sapphire, I am overwhelmed by your talent. The way you write is unique and your characters jump of the page. I especially like it when you do side notes of them talking now. So funny. You capture Dean's spirit better than any other author I've read.

-Izzy
shookenuppepsi chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
Love this! The story was fantastic, but the way you actually had them telling the story made it even better. It made even the dark parts lighthearted.
mngrue chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Whoa, did this story rock or what? Awesome work with this fic. I saw the occasional typo, but everything else was well-enough written that they didn't kick me out of the story. Great limp!Sam, plus the family dynamics were believable, which is so not always the case in teenchesters. I'll be checking out your other stories, that's for sure.
rizandace chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
I've read this story through twice, now, once as you were posting it and once over the past few days. It's simply brilliant, as are all your stories. I'm about to pay you the biggest compliment that I can think of within fandom... this story is so amazing that it's become a part of my own head canon, quite honestly. I've decided that this incident really happened, just the way you've described it.

And my goodness, THANK YOU for the happy ending... Every show I love seems to be beating me over the head with depressing things this year (Sherlock, Doctor Who, Merlin, this most recent season of Supernatural... I mean, seriously, what is up with all the angst?)

You whumped Sam literally within an inch of his life and it was awesome. Because he didn't actually die. And I think your characterization of John is really spot-on... I read too many fics where he's a complete ass in every way, or else fics where the writers compensate too heavily in the other direction. So. Kudos on that.

And... on top of all the awesome teen!chester adorableness, you actually had an original and compelling plot with a number of interesting characters and twists. That's all too rare in the fanfiction world.

Sorry for the ramble. I love your work! Keep 'em coming, and I'll keep reading.
Alex L. Kerr chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
This was an awesome read! Thank you!
charisma26 chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
One of the best stories i've ever read! LOVED IT! :)
TinTin11 chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
Fabulous ending to a wonderful story! Loved it! :)
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
Story was good. Writing could have been much better. I think you dragged on the story for too long, it was unnecessary. I really didn't like the little side conversations in parenthesis. However I LOVED when Sam was sick in the hospital.