Reviews for Ironheart
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
this is lovely in heart-aching ways. :)
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
So much symbolism! I love how you managed to integrate all these little things with meaning into the story. And that last line...! Your writing is amazing.
Checkers Lime Viola chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Lin-Beifong one of the bamf-est of them all.
AllGoodUsernamesAreTaken chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow...I'd never seen the kind of depth in Lin's character that you recognized until reading this. I gotta admit, I teared up a little. You write like an absolute pro, i'm awed by all of your pieces. I hope you don't stop writing. If you're not doing it already, I think you should try to write a novel or something. Your skills are immeasurable. I'm jealous. Thanks once again for the incredible read :)
Megilien chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I haven't sobbed like a baby over a fic in a LONG time. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful, heart-wrenching fic and doing justice to one of the best characters of the 'Avatar' universe, and to her bond with her mother. THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
What a beautiful story! I'm tearing up. :,( Keep up the good work and I hope you get more reviews for this!
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Beautiful. I love the continuity throughout, just wonderful.
oh-the-linsanity chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
my heart hurts.

I cannot describe how beautiful this is.
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh my gosh. You really just tore out my heart and set it ablaze with this one. You certainly did justice to the amazing woman that is Lin Bei Fong. I love how you encompassed all the major pieces of her story and really brought them to life. You showed just what makes Lin who she is and reaffirmed why she is the strongest character on this show. I simply can't praise you enough. Well done.

sora
CC chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very insipiring...and sad...I would say that Lin chose well!
underlings chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is amazing. You've captured Lin's thoughts extremely well; this was a great little study of her character.
Valbrandr chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Really well done - I love the discussion of choice vs. duty in this story. Lin has the unwavering ability to sacrifice, but the reason behind her decision is what makes it worthwhile.

I'd really like someone to write a fanfiction about Toph's death - as in the actual event, not just other characters' reactions. Have you ever given it a thought? :)
duskks chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Amazing doesn't even begin to describe this. It was beautifully tragic and everything Lin is. Magnificent job on this.
whispered touches chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
A favorite and a review is not adequate to tell you how much I loved this.
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Lin really is the most tragic character on the show. I'm bowing down to you for writing this.