Reviews for My Roof, My Rules
tetraforce theory chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I'm rereading because its been forever and who could forget the best character ASHEI!
Blue Jay's Feather chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Just a LITTLE darker? I like it, anyway :)
Scarlet Curls chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Woah... Ilia, you're cruel... but so is Ashei... Just pretend that everything is rainbows! You'll be fine! But Link won't... Darn rainbows!
Scarlet Curls chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
You're not the only one typing stories on their iPhone :P
Scarlet Curls chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
I love how this chapter is diving into the deep waters. It did a great job of a number of things, as well as Zelda's homosexuality with the nude statues and vow she took to the throne. It also shows even more about Ashei's aggression towards any woman trying to become close to or is close to Link.
Scarlet Curls chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
YEAH! Friendship development! XD (- the inaccurate emoticon is back.)
Scarlet Curls chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
I remember that last chapter, there may have something small that would have reminded Link of his horrid adventures and I think he drunk again that night because of it, thus leading to the "YOU STOLE MY RUPEES!" argument.

This chapter darkened things up a bit, with Link scorning himself and Ashei trying on make-up for the first time only to get freaked out. Don't worry, Ashei, I don't wear make-up either because a) I have better things to do then face paint, b) I don't know how to face paint and c) I am an avid blinker, making it very difficult to apply some face paint *insert yet-to-be-invented blinking sad face emoticon here*
Scarlet Curls chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
You know, I really love how this chapter is really starting to fill out the characters. Part of the reason why I'm reading this is because I want to learn more about well rounded characters like yours and how to achieve such depth. You're just SO amazing at this that I am... not really jealous (I'm not one to feel jealousy much), determined to match that, but in my own, original way. You're my greatest fanfiction idle! I'm GOING to learn from you!
Scarlet Curls chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oops! Not logged in for some reason. The guest reviewer struggling with accurate cold emoticons is me.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Okay! I decided to reread my favourite Fanfiction today rather than revise for tomorrow's exam that my brain is too gluggy to revise for... and also because when I first read this story, I was sick so now I'm sick again and reading again. I'm sorry if my reviews will sound lazy and lame but just blame it on my gluggy brain... or me, but I'll probably put on the whiny "But I'm siiiiiiiiiiiick!" drama... Not really! You know I wouldn't do that! XD - Ironic emoticon is ironic. Here is something more accurate: m or this: XS or this: *m* or this because I'm reading your story: u

Okay! Nonsense out of the way! Goodbye!
Time's Quill chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
There was so much character development in this story! I think you handled the transition com adolescence to adulthood really well, and I also like how you showcased the complexity of human personalities, and the way you handled Link's illness (treating it as something serious instead of romantisizing it or "woe is me"ing it)... Great job! :D Congrats on sticking with this to its end!
forgot to login chapter 26 . 1/29/2014
Woah
SPARTAN-919 chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
I was a bit late reading this because I wasn't emailed when it was updated. The last few chapters were awesome. You're a lot better at ending a story than I am, that's pretty awesome. This story was a great read, I must thank you for writing it, it made the best game (in my opinion) in the Legend of Zelda series just *that* much better. I wish you luck in your future writings, and look forward to reading them!
LinkxAsheii4Ever chapter 26 . 1/2/2014
Wow. Just wow.
You're story is absolutely amazing! I read every single chapter and it was just..amazing. You are so talented, and I love your writing style. Just..thank you for this! :) It left me speechless. If anything, you brought the characters to life and gave them so much emotion, and made them so real. And you wrote so much, after the first chapter, I got so excited when I discovered there were still 25 chapters to go! :D I never wanted it to end! I'm looking forward to reading more from you! You're an absolutely fabulous author, and this is by far my favorite Zelda fanfic/story. Maybe in the future, you can consider making a sequel to this? That would be amazing! I'd petition for that! Yeah?!
Not Link chapter 26 . 12/30/2013
Seeing you left the epilogue in my hands...

Link and Ashei ended up in Tellius where they help Ike and co save the world.

Fin