Reviews for Blood, Sweat and Fears
No name chapter 1 . 7/22
Can u update this? Thus us driving me nuts
So...you just...ended there?
Ecri chapter 1 . 6/3
There's more, right? You don't intend to leave us hanging, do you? Please post more this is so good. You've got everyone so much in character, and I really would love to read more.
I know it's been like 3 years but could you post the next bit please? I desperately need to know what happens :)
Alethea 13 chapter 1 . 5/23
Omg you need to finish this
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 5/8
STEEEEEEEVVEEEEEEE.
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 1 . 5/8
Argh! This is not finished! Please get back here and let us know what happens? And by the way, wouldn't they set up a field transfusion unit? More sterile than collecting and then reinjecdting? I'm just guessing here.
Why did you stop ?
That's a great fic ! Please !
Oh so good!
darkeyesgirl chapter 1 . 3/5
plz continue!
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 1/25
Well darn! I wouldn't have bothered getting hooked if I'd known it was an incomplete story :( too bad because it's really good :)
Silverbellekait chapter 1 . 1/25
The blurb said two shot! This is not a two shot! I've been skivved! Write more please. I'm miserable, I'm lonely, and this fanfiction is lovely.
cas-the-unicorn chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
You said it was a two shot! Please finish! It is just one more chapter, surely you have time! I love this! I really love every hurt Steve fix that doesn't turn into a noncanon romance, so this is really great! Please finish!
AnnabethPercyandAvengers chapter 1 . 11/11/2014